BY FEBREZE

Now there?s a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great?simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Febreze Set & Refresh gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days?longer than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor, and works wonders in small spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms, all month long. see more...

• Do they still make these? haven't seen in a long time...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It would be nice if it lasted longer than a week." in 1 review
  • "It's very tropical which made the room smell delicious however, the scent doesn't fill the room it stays in a limited space." in 1 review
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
El Monte, CA
This product has a great smell. I like the small size and being able to put it behind things to keep a room smelling fresh. I just started using this so I can't say if it lasts 30 days Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener (5.5 mL)
Ashari B.
Ashari B.
Houston
Great for a big household. Smells good. Great and cheap product. Have lots of coupons for this product.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Southern Pnes, NC
I love these, I travel with them where ever I go. Its a great way to have a smell of home and sometimes hotel rooms can have an smell to them that isn't to pleasant. I have these all over the house and even in our travel trailer, great product and a great price.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Super helpful to freshen up a room & deodorize. There are two streghts you can set with the holder. This does vary the length of use that you'll get out of the product.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Absolutely love the dragon fruit scent. One of my favorites. I also love the size of this particular product
marissa d.
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
I use these in my bedroom and I also brought them to my office because the smell is not overwhelming. Definably a great product.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
This smells very good, but it doesn't last very long. It would be nice if it lasted longer than a week.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love the Febreze Set, & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener.... smells so amazing, and scent lasts a very long time!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Newnan, GA
I loved the smell of the product as well as it's size. However it didn't seem to last very long.
jasmine b.
jasmine b.
I love the tropical iv been to Hawaii and its very nice there having this product reminds me of Hawaii the smell is so nice i purchase this every time i go to Walmart.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Louisville, KY
Do they still make these? haven't seen in a long time...