Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
Now there?s a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great?simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Febreze Set & Refresh gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days?longer than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor, and works wonders in small spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms, all month long.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
El Monte, CA
This product has a great smell. I like the small size and being able to put it behind things to keep a room smelling fresh. I just started using this so I can't say if it lasts 30 days Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener (5.5 mL)
Ashari B.
Ashari B.
Houston
Great for a big household. Smells good. Great and cheap product. Have lots of coupons for this product.
jasmine b.
jasmine b.
I love the tropical iv been to Hawaii and its very nice there having this product reminds me of Hawaii the smell is so nice i purchase this every time i go to Walmart.
vanessa g.
vanessa g.
I am not a fan of this Yes it sells good but not long enough. I like all of fabreez products but not this one.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great little scents for small spaces. I keep these in my bathrooms as well as in my car for a burst of fresh scent.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
I liked this product for about the first week I had it and then I didn't smell it much after that. It might just be better for a smaller area?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
I put this in my car and the scent didn't carry well or last long. I was disappointed!
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I love this scent. It's very tropical which made the room smell delicious however, the scent doesn't fill the room it stays in a limited space. Also, it doesn't last very long.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Newnan, GA
I loved the smell of the product as well as it's size. However it didn't seem to last very long.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love the Febreze Set, & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener.... smells so amazing, and scent lasts a very long time!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
louisville, KY
Do they still make these? haven't seen in a long time...