Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener uploaded by Alexandria M.Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener uploaded by Andrea M.Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener uploaded by keren a.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener: Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors Freshens for 30 days Available in a variety of scents see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert
This little air freshener smells amazing. It have my rooms smelling so clean and fresh for a long time. You would never think so much joy would come out of something this small. I highly recommend it you will not be unsatisfied using this air freshener!
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
I wanted an air fresher that didn't need to be plugged in while the baby is crawling since I didn't want to risk her pulling on a wax warmer cord or plug in style due to all of our outlets being by the baseboards. This smelled OK for a little while but didn't last very long before I couldn't smell anything and the scent of poopie diapers returned.....I guess our house shall remain smelly until she gets older or is potty trained until then the quest continues
Mary C.
I love anything Gain, I just absolutely love the scent. I use these in the car since they last longer than the car Gain clips. They're also great in restrooms, and around fur baby beds. There's always coupons available if you look and it makes the price very reasonable. Target offers gift cards if you buy 4-5, and you can use coupons with the deal.
Paisley J.
Galivants Fry, SC
I really love the smell of this one; however, they don't last as long as I was hoping. The scent is very strong and noticeable at first, which is preferable in my opinion. The scent fades away after a week.
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
We use these air fresheners in our camper to keep it smelling fresh even when we do not use it.  I love that every time we go camping, I do not have to worry about what my camper is going to smell like.  The tropical smell is not too overpowering and I just love it!
Riley S.
somerville
Sometimes we become nose blind to the scents that we regularly smell everyday. That is why you need this air freshener. It will keep your room/house smelling like whatever scent you choose. You will forgot that your in your house and maybe imagine yourself in Hawaii smelling the ocean breeze and the tropical fruitsūüćČūüćć
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
These products are so cute and efficient. One per bedroom maybe two in the living room and one for the bathroom and have no worries. Bonus it doesnt take batteries. Easy on my sinuses as well.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Home Sweet Home Expert
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice smell good like this product I recommend to every it's very smell it's effective I you for my all house it's affordable i would like to recommend to every body it's nice and i want to buy again
Dairianna K.
Durant, OK
This has a wonderful scent to it and will keep your home smelling great for days! I always get these when my home starts smelling like I have 4 kids, which I do. It is very effective and affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Brenda V.
How does this product work? Does it really smell good? Does if last pretty long?
Massiel P.
Do you guys recommend me this product?