Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener uploaded by Alexandria M.Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener uploaded by Andrea M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener: Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors Freshens for 30 days Available in a variety of scents see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I literally have this product in 85% of the rooms in my house. It has taken down some of the nastiest smells imaginable. It doesn't matter is my son has spent the las 2 days sweating at football practice or the dog comes in soaking wet from ourside, I can walk in my home and be transported to an island oasis (even if it is only for 10 seconds). Easy to use and discreet packaging.
Riley S.
Riley S.
somerville
Sometimes we become nose blind to the scents that we regularly smell everyday. That is why you need this air freshener. It will keep your room/house smelling like whatever scent you choose. You will forgot that your in your house and maybe imagine yourself in Hawaii smelling the ocean breeze and the tropical fruits🍉🍍
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
This is the best smelling Febreze air freshener for any room. I have one in the hallway of h=my home and even in my office. The smell travels well and is not too overwhelming. The only bad thing is that there are no refills and you have to keep buying the holder every time.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Corona, CA
I like this product a lot it smells great the first couple of days and then I feel like the sent fades. I wish it would last a little longer. I think its says it last 30 days, but maybe 2 weeks is closer. this is something that needs to be replaced often and can get pricey
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
My favorite scent! I like to use it in the bathroom, because it keeps it fresh but doesn't look like an air fresher. I am very happy about it. I also believe it is pretty affordable. If in search of a low key air fresher this is the one for you.
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
This is my favorite scent! Smells up my entire house! Every time someone comes over they compliment how fresh and clean my house smells! And that's amazing since I have 4 fur babies that live in my house along with our family of 5!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
The scent from this one was too strong for me. I didn't like the way it came off. But all the other scents from Febreze smell really good. This is the first time I have used this set and wasn't really a fan of it.
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
They are not as strong as I was hoping they would be and more for a smaller area not a larger one. Does smell amazing and last.
Senaida R.
Senaida R.
Encinal, TX
Febreze Air Freshener smells really good, nice and fresh. Fills up the whole house with a great smell! very effective!!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Edinburg, TX
The air freshener is so easy to use. It keeps the house smelling great and looks decorative also
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
How does this product work? Does it really smell good? Does if last pretty long?
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
Do you guys recommend me this product?