BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh hawaiian aloha 1 refill .18 oz see more...

• I have the plug in scents, but I haven't tried these. Do ...1 Answers
  • "These air fresheners smell great and last a long time." in 1 review
Christina E.
Sun valley , CA
I live in a huge home and I love the essence of my whole house to smell good ! These are my go to I absolutely em obsessed with buying these every month  . They can be a bit pricey but it's worth it . I would recommend these to anyone. They really keep your house smelling amazing longer then a candle that u can't hide .
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
During the summer time I love to put these out in my house; it makes me think of the beach! They are a. It strong when you first put them out but it evens out rather quickly and isn't quite so breathtakingly strong. I would recommend them if I was asked about a nice smelling air freshener.
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I love this scent! It's fresh and strong enough to smell throughout your home. Every time you walk past, you get a nice whiff. It lasts for awhile, so it's worth the money. They also have a variety of scents that will fit anyone.
Crystal B.
Stockton, CA
This little air refresher is perfect for office spaces that limit the amount of fragrance. The fragrance stays in a small area and is not overwhelming. It lasts up to 2 months. I will be buying more.
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
Such a classic and comforting sceant for me that I have used for years. All my guest seem to love the sceant as well and the price is very reasonable for the amount of time it will last you.
Brooklyn E.
Hardyville, KY
I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE SMELL! I really love the Hawaiian Aloha smell! These are awesome , the scent is super nice , fresh and clean smelling. Which make you house smell terrific!!
NIKKI C.
I purchased febreze set and refresh in Hawaiian sent for my daughter's stinky room it worked fine at first but lost outs sent too quickly for my me. Other than that I love this product
Kimberly H.
Lexington, KY
I used this product in my bedroom and closet in my apartment. Both were large spaces and this product did a great job of keeping a fresh scent in my room. In a large area I didn't think the smell was overwhelming, but I do love distinct smells. I can see where the smell would be too much in a car, but I would certainly recommend this product for the home. I didn't give this product an A because I didn't think it lasted as long as I expected,
Sara D.
Reno, NV
I've actually been using these for a couple years, and I love them. I love this particular scent. It's not overpowering and everyone seems to enjoy it. You're able to adjust how strong you want the scent to be by moving the top of the unit up or down. These are small enough to set discreetly in your bathroom or office, but powerful enough to refresh an entire room. These are awesome!
Camille S.
I have heard that these products are not the best to keep in home due to the chemicals used in making them, so I have started to avoid buying them. However, when I did buy them frequently, I was a big fan because I didn't need a spray room spray. The chemicals scare me!
Jessica W.
Somerset, KY
I have the plug in scents, but I haven't tried these. Do they work leaving an actual scent? Every product I have used similar to this does not last very long at all and loses its freshness.