BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh hawaiian aloha 1 refill .18 oz see more...

• I have the plug in scents, but I haven't tried these. Do they wor...1 Answers
  • "These air fresheners smell great and last a long time." in 1 review
Camille S.
I have heard that these products are not the best to keep in home due to the chemicals used in making them, so I have started to avoid buying them. However, when I did buy them frequently, I was a big fan because I didn't need a spray room spray. The chemicals scare me!
Savannah A.
Midlothian , TX
This product lasts FOREVER! Holds the scent for a really long time and fills the whole room. Very good smell too, and easy to buy more refills at an affordable price. I have a dog, cat, turtle, and two bunnies and this masks the smell of my pets in my home.
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I love this scent! It's fresh and strong enough to smell throughout your home. Every time you walk past, you get a nice whiff. It lasts for awhile, so it's worth the money. They also have a variety of scents that will fit anyone.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
All Febreze products are amazing but I love the way these smell in my house. It's like fresh laundry all over the house!!
Sarah L.
Conway , AR
The scent is really nice and tropical. It is strong enough to fill the room but it isn't overwhelming at all
Lauryn F.
One of my all time favorite scents! Very warm and refreshing! Not too strong but definitely fills the room.
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Smells like vacation! Very fresh and fruity scent! I love this scent for the bathroom.
Christina E.
Sun valley , CA
I live in a huge home and I love the essence of my whole house to smell good ! These are my go to I absolutely em obsessed with buying these every month  . They can be a bit pricey but it's worth it . I would recommend these to anyone. They really keep your house smelling amazing longer then a candle that u can't hide .
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
During the summer time I love to put these out in my house; it makes me think of the beach! They are a. It strong when you first put them out but it evens out rather quickly and isn't quite so breathtakingly strong. I would recommend them if I was asked about a nice smelling air freshener.
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
Such a classic and comforting sceant for me that I have used for years. All my guest seem to love the sceant as well and the price is very reasonable for the amount of time it will last you.
Jessica W.
Somerset, KY
I have the plug in scents, but I haven't tried these. Do they work leaving an actual scent? Every product I have used similar to this does not last very long at all and loses its freshness.