Febreze Set & Refresh Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener Refill 2 uploaded by Michelle L.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh gain island fresh scent air freshener refill 2 ct see more...

Michelle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like the smell of anything tropical. I have been using this brand for years. I put it in one of my bathrooms. For some reason this smells and works better  if  I place this in only one bathroom and not the other. I brought this at Wal Mart. I was disappointed that they only had about 3 fragrances to choice from. I was just glad they had the one I wanted.
Rashanna A.
Charlottesville, VA
I have always used these from as far back as I can remember. Especially when I was in college. I'd take these and set them on top of our AC and just let it blow for days and days. Even after the scent ran out, the scent was still there. Perfect product to keep.
Shelby R.
This product is amazing and very convenient! You just set it down and go! The look is great and will go with any decor and it is very effective! The scent lasts for a long time! Cost was reasonable. I love any febreeze product and this one is no different!
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
These are good for small spaces like a half bath but don't provide a large output of scent like candles or sprays. A single pack will last about a month before needing replacement. Not too expensive but not the best choice for room deodorizer.
Caroline M.
These little guys right here are perfect for the bathroom they can handle tough scents! I also tuck them up on the top shelves of all of my closets in the house to keep the clothes smelling nice and your room smelling fresh love them
Meranda G.
San Jacinto, CA
Oh my I have these thought out my whole house I have one in both of my bathroom, two in the living room one in the kitchen , I love the smells and how cheap they are !!!
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Love these but they seem to never last long. They smell really good when you get them and then they stop working. They're a great value though for sure, maybe just for a smaller space. I wouldn't recommend them.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
These seem pricey but they last well enough to justify it. My boyfriend and I are both sensitive to scents but these are perfect because the house smells fresh- but not too strong! I can have serious migraines from other scented products but for some reason these work. I love you the Gain scents in general and haven't had a problem with the regular Gain either. Worth a try!
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite scent! I have the air vent clips for my car, and I use the Island Fresh Gain on my clothes. When I was walking through Target and saw they had an air freshener for rooms (small spaces no less!) I had to try it! I'm thankful that I did! It was very inexpensive, under $4. It fills my room with it's sweet smell. It's AMAZING!
Sofia M.
Febreze products are awesome! I really enjoy them and find that they last a good amount of time. The scents can be very pleasing - or not. It really depends on what you like. I think the price point is awesome and they have a lot of great products to choose from!

Target