BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh crisp clean scent heavy duty air freshener see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been a huge fan of the Febreze family of products for as long as i can remember but this product is one of my favorites! I love the fact that it doesn't plug in unlike some other room freshners so there is no risk of fire. This is a big concern for me as a family friends house actually caught fire this way when I was a child. I tell all my friends and family to switch to these as soon as they can!
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH
I keep this air freshener in my shoe closet and love it. It doesn't get "stale" smelling like a lot of fresheners do in closed spaces. It's also strong enough to cover the shoe smell without making anything in the closet actually smell like the freshener.
Fabiola O.
I was not sure about this, as i have the ones that go plug into the wall and i fell they don't last for long time. I bought this one as my mom recommended it and actually it does the work great it last and the smell is the same as day one. I have it almost two weeks now
Madison S.
This air freshener is awesome. It's very long lasting and effortless. The scent is great and very effective at hiding unwanted odors. This air freshener is super affordable! Highly recommend it!
Kate B.
Hawthorne, Ca
These little air fresheners work really well. They are small and easy to conceal on a shelf or something, great for a bathroom or bedroom. The scents are strong enough without being overwhelming, and I am very sensitive to smells (anything too strong can trigger a migraine for me), but these are great!
Paige H.
Eh, this product isn't great but it's not bad. I don't believe it had a very "powerful smell" just created a kind of tint of freshness to the air. I think they're rather pricey for the performance it provides. But hey, that's just me.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
While I love the smell of these products, the scent doesn't last too long. You have to keep buying refills which is a given but I just feel like it doesn't last long enough. I've used better products from this company but the smell is still great!
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
I like these cause you can put these on the walla and it isn't taking up space because IG I had one that was having to be sitting on a flat top then it would be in the way
Charlotte K.
Beaverton, OR
I actually use this guy on the heater vent in my car. It's hides unpleasant smells really well, I smoke. And I hate the smell, so it being febreze. But still awesome stuff.
Alyssa W.
Allentown, PA
I have this in my bathroom, and it makes it smell clean and fresh, regardless of what happens in there! It also seems to last a lot longer than I had anticipated.