BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh crisp clean scent heavy duty air freshener see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been a huge fan of the Febreze family of products for as long as i can remember but this product is one of my favorites! I love the fact that it doesn't plug in unlike some other room freshners so there is no risk of fire. This is a big concern for me as a family friends house actually caught fire this way when I was a child. I tell all my friends and family to switch to these as soon as they can!
Mackenzie D.
Stow, OH
I keep this air freshener in my shoe closet and love it. It doesn't get "stale" smelling like a lot of fresheners do in closed spaces. It's also strong enough to cover the shoe smell without making anything in the closet actually smell like the freshener.
Fabiola O.
I was not sure about this, as i have the ones that go plug into the wall and i fell they don't last for long time. I bought this one as my mom recommended it and actually it does the work great it last and the smell is the same as day one. I have it almost two weeks now
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I like the clean fresh scent of these but they don't last long. I bought several to put around the house & I don't think they lasted more than a couple of weeks. The refills are pricey so I just have the empty holders in my draw. I wish they worked longer because I hate to keep things plugged in when I'm not home.
Kate B.
Hawthorne, Ca
These little air fresheners work really well. They are small and easy to conceal on a shelf or something, great for a bathroom or bedroom. The scents are strong enough without being overwhelming, and I am very sensitive to smells (anything too strong can trigger a migraine for me), but these are great!
Paige H.
Eh, this product isn't great but it's not bad. I don't believe it had a very "powerful smell" just created a kind of tint of freshness to the air. I think they're rather pricey for the performance it provides. But hey, that's just me.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
While I love the smell of these products, the scent doesn't last too long. You have to keep buying refills which is a given but I just feel like it doesn't last long enough. I've used better products from this company but the smell is still great!
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these air freshener it's really des rear looks like a night light and smells great there I many different scents but definitely great product very strong for any smelly room or bathroom leaves it smelling nice.
Mallory A.
I love using this were the dogs sleep. Helps keep the air smelly fresh. The only con is I don't feel they last as long as I would like them to. Drys out quickly. I would recommend but mostly for small spaces.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
I love to stick these into our shoe closet to help with the odor and it really does work!!! I can definitely tell when it's time for a new one and once I replace them the smell is gone again