BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh crisp clean scent heavy duty air freshener see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I like the clean fresh scent of these but they don't last long. I bought several to put around the house & I don't think they lasted more than a couple of weeks. The refills are pricey so I just have the empty holders in my draw. I wish they worked longer because I hate to keep things plugged in when I'm not home.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Hawthorne, Ca
These little air fresheners work really well. They are small and easy to conceal on a shelf or something, great for a bathroom or bedroom. The scents are strong enough without being overwhelming, and I am very sensitive to smells (anything too strong can trigger a migraine for me), but these are great!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
While I love the smell of these products, the scent doesn't last too long. You have to keep buying refills which is a given but I just feel like it doesn't last long enough. I've used better products from this company but the smell is still great!
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these air freshener it's really des rear looks like a night light and smells great there I many different scents but definitely great product very strong for any smelly room or bathroom leaves it smelling nice.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
I love using this were the dogs sleep. Helps keep the air smelly fresh. The only con is I don't feel they last as long as I would like them to. Drys out quickly. I would recommend but mostly for small spaces.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Keller, TX
I did not really care for this product. The fragrance did not cover the other smells in the room and seemed to be limited to the small space that surrounded it. I don't think I would purchase this again
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
I love to stick these into our shoe closet to help with the odor and it really does work!!! I can definitely tell when it's time for a new one and once I replace them the smell is gone again
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
I like these cause you can put these on the walla and it isn't taking up space because IG I had one that was having to be sitting on a flat top then it would be in the way
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I like having these in my room next to the window. When the window is open the air dispersed the scent. However when the window isn't open the smell isn't very noticeable.
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
I have this in our guest bathroom and it works great. Wish the refills won't so expensive...should've researched it a little more before purchasing.