BY GENERIC

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners: Convenient and simple to use--no plugs, no batteries, no mess Perfect for smaller spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms Lasts noticeably longer than cones do Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners
  • "This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)" in 3 reviews
  • "I like these but they never seem to last long enough and they're never smelling strong enough I'd rather get the plug ins." in 2 reviews
  • "Love love love the scent but it didn't last long and was not very strong good for small rooms" in 1 review
  • "If you want your house smelling good try it out!" in 1 review
Jennifer  S.
Albany, OR
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
These are just ok. They seem to be really strong at first and then fade out after about 2 weeks.
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
It is a VERY strong scent- really only good for Christmas season. I was not big on the smell though, however I know some who enjoy it
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
These smell awesome! However I wish they were compatible with my Wallflowers plug in because it's such a hassle to buy a new wall unit for every brand of scent I like
Marian S.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely divine! I love this smell! It's a nice autumn smell, perfect for October and the winter months. Makes home feel "homey" and comfortable.
Abby H.
I stuck one of these in my car that I got used and it took all the smells away within a night.
DOMINIC M.
These air freshners work greatand are long lasting. my wife loves to buy them during the holiday seasons.
Raquel G.
I love Febreze air freshners!! I love the different scents they have available and how versatile they are. I also like that they are long lasting and smell great! I definitely recommend this product.
Tara H.
Kanata, Ontario
It smells great! The scent doesn't last very long. The unit was very easy to conceal.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
I typically love febrile air fresheners, but o much prefer the plug in oil kind to these. They do the trick under the sink, or somewhere else small and without a plug though. The scent is strong at first and fades quickly.