BY GENERIC

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners: Convenient and simple to use--no plugs, no batteries, no mess Perfect for smaller spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms Lasts noticeably longer than cones do Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners
  • "This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)" in 3 reviews
  • "I like these but they never seem to last long enough and they're never smelling strong enough I'd rather get the plug ins." in 2 reviews
  • "Love love love the scent but it didn't last long and was not very strong good for small rooms" in 1 review
  • "If you want your house smelling good try it out!" in 1 review
Kassidee  O.
Kassidee O.
Greeley, CO
Love how easy this is to use and conceal somewhere in your Josie and scent usually is great only drawback is how quickly scent dries up usually I can't smell it anymore in about a week and half
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Woodville, MS
Smells great. Gives it a Christmas wintry type smell. Last a long time. Love it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
While I love the glade plug ins a bit more then these because the plug ins last a lot longer I do like how these can be placed in higher up areas where there aren't plugs. I love the scent selection I find there is always a sent to fit my mood or the season but my main complaint is while these are strong when you first open them they quickly fade after 4 days which is really disappointing. Other then that if the space is small enough it lasts but don't bet on it lasting very long in a large room i promise it wont last.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
These are just ok. They seem to be really strong at first and then fade out after about 2 weeks.
Abby H.
Abby H.
I stuck one of these in my car that I got used and it took all the smells away within a night.
Maddison K.
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
It is a VERY strong scent- really only good for Christmas season. I was not big on the smell though, however I know some who enjoy it
Marian S.
Marian S.
Anderson, Sc
Absolutely divine! I love this smell! It's a nice autumn smell, perfect for October and the winter months. Makes home feel "homey" and comfortable.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
These smell awesome! However I wish they were compatible with my Wallflowers plug in because it's such a hassle to buy a new wall unit for every brand of scent I like
Tara H.
Tara H.
Kanata, Ontario
It smells great! The scent doesn't last very long. The unit was very easy to conceal.
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
I typically love febrile air fresheners, but o much prefer the plug in oil kind to these. They do the trick under the sink, or somewhere else small and without a plug though. The scent is strong at first and fades quickly.