BY GENERIC

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners: Convenient and simple to use--no plugs, no batteries, no mess Perfect for smaller spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms Lasts noticeably longer than cones do Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners
  • "This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)" in 3 reviews
  • "I like these but they never seem to last long enough and they're never smelling strong enough I'd rather get the plug ins." in 2 reviews
  • "If you want your house smelling good try it out!" in 1 review
  • "Love love love the scent but it didn't last long and was not very strong good for small rooms" in 1 review
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
DOMINIC M.
These air freshners work greatand are long lasting. my wife loves to buy them during the holiday seasons.
Loretta T.
Buffalo, NY
Thanks fabreze for coming up with this flavor, I love it , it makes my house smell wonderful and fresh
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
These are just ok. They seem to be really strong at first and then fade out after about 2 weeks.
Abby H.
I stuck one of these in my car that I got used and it took all the smells away within a night.
Jennifer  S.
Albany, OR
kimberleigh.frazier
Center
Great product! Love the smell, makes my home smell fresh and reminds me of the holidays.
Kelly C.
Woodville, MS
Smells great. Gives it a Christmas wintry type smell. Last a long time. Love it
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
I typically love febrile air fresheners, but o much prefer the plug in oil kind to these. They do the trick under the sink, or somewhere else small and without a plug though. The scent is strong at first and fades quickly.
Tara H.
Kanata, Ontario
It smells great! The scent doesn't last very long. The unit was very easy to conceal.