BY GENERIC

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners: Convenient and simple to use--no plugs, no batteries, no mess Perfect for smaller spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms Lasts noticeably longer than cones do Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners
  • "This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)" in 3 reviews
  • "I like these but they never seem to last long enough and they're never smelling strong enough I'd rather get the plug ins." in 2 reviews
  • "Love love love the scent but it didn't last long and was not very strong good for small rooms" in 1 review
  • "If you want your house smelling good try it out!" in 1 review
Ashley W.
While I love the glade plug ins a bit more then these because the plug ins last a lot longer I do like how these can be placed in higher up areas where there aren't plugs. I love the scent selection I find there is always a sent to fit my mood or the season but my main complaint is while these are strong when you first open them they quickly fade after 4 days which is really disappointing. Other then that if the space is small enough it lasts but don't bet on it lasting very long in a large room i promise it wont last.
Jenna D.
Love these but gain my favorite one , would love to try out different ones though and see which ones I really like the most
Zara S.
These smell so amazing and make your whole entire house smell so fresh and clean! Recommend this to everyone! Definitely worth the money!
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
The smell is great. Makes everything smell so fresh. If you want your house smelling good try it out! You wont be disappointed
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
Love Febreze products very much and have tried out the many different scents to see which I liked best. This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)
Loretta T.
Buffalo, NY
Thanks fabreze for coming up with this flavor, I love it , it makes my house smell wonderful and fresh
kimberleigh.frazier
Center
Great product! Love the smell, makes my home smell fresh and reminds me of the holidays.
Kassidee  O.
Greeley, CO
Love how easy this is to use and conceal somewhere in your Josie and scent usually is great only drawback is how quickly scent dries up usually I can't smell it anymore in about a week and half
Brittany A.