BY GENERIC

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners: Convenient and simple to use--no plugs, no batteries, no mess Perfect for smaller spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms Lasts noticeably longer than cones do Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Cranberry Cider Air Fresheners
  • "This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)" in 3 reviews
  • "I like these but they never seem to last long enough and they're never smelling strong enough I'd rather get the plug ins." in 2 reviews
  • "Love love love the scent but it didn't last long and was not very strong good for small rooms" in 1 review
  • "If you want your house smelling good try it out!" in 1 review
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
I love Febreze air freshners!! I love the different scents they have available and how versatile they are. I also like that they are long lasting and smell great! I definitely recommend this product.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Love these but gain my favorite one , would love to try out different ones though and see which ones I really like the most
DOMINIC M.
DOMINIC M.
These air freshners work greatand are long lasting. my wife loves to buy them during the holiday seasons.
Loretta T.
Loretta T.
Buffalo, NY
Thanks fabreze for coming up with this flavor, I love it , it makes my house smell wonderful and fresh
Jennifer  S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, OR
Edna V.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
Love Febreze products very much and have tried out the many different scents to see which I liked best. This is one of my top favorite ones and it makes my house smell so wonderful and just seems to relax you:)
kimberleigh.frazier
kimberleigh.frazier
Center
Great product! Love the smell, makes my home smell fresh and reminds me of the holidays.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
The smell is great. Makes everything smell so fresh. If you want your house smelling good try it out! You wont be disappointed
Zara S.
Zara S.
These smell so amazing and make your whole entire house smell so fresh and clean! Recommend this to everyone! Definitely worth the money!