Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit uploaded by Virginia J.

BY FEBREZE

30 Days of Freshness Febreze® Set & Refresh® gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days - longer than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess.  The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor, and works wonders in small spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms, all month long.  Now there s a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great - simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Eliminates odors and freshens. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Convenient and simple to use - no plugs, no batteries, no mess. see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit
  • "I had to do something because my subtle hints of continuously taking out the trash and spraying air freshener were not getting the point across." in 2 reviews
  • "It smell great and work well on eliminating odors in the home. " in 1 review
  • "I was able to try one of these free with a coupon, the scent was good, it lasted a long time, but I felt the refills were a bit pricey." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and work well on eliminating odors." in 1 review
Virginia J.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased this product to put in my bathrooms. My baths are not very large so I thought these would be good. Initially the smell was great but I noticed that after a week I could barely smell them. And it did not last for 30 day as advertised.
Debbie C.
Laughlin
The smell is pleasant but does not last as long as it says it will. For the price I did not find it worth buying all of the time. I was a bit disappointed as I use their sprays and love them. It is a bit on the expensive side for these. I would not really recommend them to anyone.
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
I got this on hopes it would help my twins room not smell as bad. Twin boys and man they can stink up their bedroom. This product is amazing. It has helped so much and I no longer am wrinkling my nose when I go into their room.
Leslie C.
Lake Charles, LA
My husband's truck was carrying this smell that was somewhat of a mix between dirty socks, rotting food and mildew. YUCK! After only one day, the smell was gone! Love this stuff!
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I bought this product for a small bathroom in my home that has poor ventilation. In the past, I've tried just about everything to freshen the air in there. The cheap cones you can get - they last for about a day and usually smell awful. Candles work okay. Plug-ins are too powerful. You get where this is going. So I wasn't expecting much when I bought my first set and refresh.

Immediately when I set it out it went right to work. The scent was lovely - not that typical bathroom air freshener stench. I didn't expect that part to last very long, but surprisingly it did. Not only did it keep a nice but not overpowering fragrance in there, it lasted such a long time - past 30 days. It worked even better after a shower would steam up the bathroom. I'm very pleased with the set and refresh and will continue to buy them. The only thing I would change is selling just the refills for the plastic piece. I hate throwing out all of that plastic when a refill would suffice.
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
Perfect to use in the bathroom. It doesn't look bad. We have it sitting on top of a white cabinet so you can't even see it. I do wish the smell lasted longer that one week.
LaTayia A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I tried to use these in my bathroom and they really don't do much of anything. When I say that I mean that I don't really smell them. I probably won't buy them again.
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I was sharing an office with a doctor that would eat fish from a can daily! Then he would throw the cans in our office trash can, he ate this at least 2-3 times a day! You can imagine the smell! I had to do something because my subtle hints of continuously taking out the trash and spraying air freshener were not getting the point across. I bought on of these, praying it would help! To my surprise it was PERFECT! I'm not saying it completely eliminated the smell, but it definitely made it so I didn't choke when I had to be in our small office!
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
The febreze set and refreshers are awesome! They have a nice smell that you can match with your other febreze products, the designs of the docks are cute, and you don't have to plug anything in! You can clearly see when the oil in the package is running out to replace. I have them in my room and they smell fantastic! I have also seen offices and doctor's offices with them, great product!
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
Febreze products always smell wonderful. I love how they have a big variety for every person. If you want sweet, clean, flowers they got you covered. They work great last a pretty long time for the price you can't really go wrong.
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
What is your favorite scent?
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
How long does it typically last?