Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit uploaded by Virginia J.

BY FEBREZE

30 Days of Freshness Febreze® Set & Refresh® gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days - longer than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess.  The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor, and works wonders in small spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms, all month long.  Now there s a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great - simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Eliminates odors and freshens. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Convenient and simple to use - no plugs, no batteries, no mess. see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit
  • "I had to do something because my subtle hints of continuously taking out the trash and spraying air freshener were not getting the point across." in 2 reviews
  • "I was able to try one of these free with a coupon, the scent was good, it lasted a long time, but I felt the refills were a bit pricey." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and work well on eliminating odors." in 1 review
  • "It smell great and work well on eliminating odors in the home. " in 1 review
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Westville, OK
My husband's truck was carrying this smell that was somewhat of a mix between dirty socks, rotting food and mildew. YUCK! After only one day, the smell was gone! Love this stuff!
Rania B.
Rania B.
New York
This gives the whole house a refreshing and calm sent. It lasts a long time and smells amazing day after day. I can't even smell the cat litter !
Yaryna M.
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA
Works quite well, though the radius of scent in small. I feel like I would need two or even more for a large room like the living room.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
I keep these in every room in the house just to give it that fresh smell. They smell really good and aren't very expensive.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Smell is great but not strong enough in larger rooms , does not last the 30 days . Smells good .
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Burleson, TX
Have these everywhere in my house. Love the smell and the cost of these. can purchase anywhere
Virginia J.
Virginia J.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased this product to put in my bathrooms. My baths are not very large so I thought these would be good. Initially the smell was great but I noticed that after a week I could barely smell them. And it did not last for 30 day as advertised.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Laughlin
The smell is pleasant but does not last as long as it says it will. For the price I did not find it worth buying all of the time. I was a bit disappointed as I use their sprays and love them. It is a bit on the expensive side for these. I would not really recommend them to anyone.
madeline v.
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
I got this on hopes it would help my twins room not smell as bad. Twin boys and man they can stink up their bedroom. This product is amazing. It has helped so much and I no longer am wrinkling my nose when I go into their room.
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
I tried to use these in my bathroom and they really don't do much of anything. When I say that I mean that I don't really smell them. I probably won't buy them again.
Fredia B.
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
What is your favorite scent?
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
How long does it typically last?