BY FEBREZE

30 Days Of Freshness Febreze&Reg; Set &Amp; Refresh&Reg; Gradually Releases Lightly Scented Oils That Actually Eliminate Odors And Freshen For 30 Days - Longer Than A Cone, And With No Plugs, No Batteries, And No Mess.&Nbsp; The Sleek, Compact Design Fits Perfectly Into Any Decor, And Works Wonders In Small Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms, All Month Long.&Nbsp; Now There's A One-Of-A-Kind Way To Keep Your Home Odor-Free And Smelling Great - Simply Set, Refresh, And Forget All About Bad Odors. Eliminates Odors And Freshens. Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Convenient And Simple To Use - No Plugs, No Batteries, No Mess. Perfect For Smaller Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms. A Bright And Refreshing Scent That Recalls The First Hints Of Spring Sunshine And Budding Bulb Shoots. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Cartridge - 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Spring & Renewal
  • "I have two pets and two teenagers in the house, so air fresheners are a MUST.. Not as great as they advertise, but I only buy febreeze." in 2 reviews
  • "I spent $3 for this at Stater Bros and it kept my house smelling fresh ." in 1 review
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand personally but I did love candles more until I tried this and when I tried this out for the first time it surprised me cause it made my house smell really good within a hour or less and the best thing about this is that it's affordable and it's also great if you have a pet
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
Love the smell of these. Use them in my bedroom and my bathroom. They are a little pricey for refills and don't last very long, but they do their job and are easy to hide because of their compact size. Would recommend.
Rosanna W.
Davenport
Great product that works wonders in my house and I absolutley love this so much. I love the smell and how long it lasts and it makes my whole house smell great. Plus the price is very much affordable as well which is wonderful for me. I love this so much
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
I have these in every room in my apt. The bathroom of course is the toughest room to get tough smells out but with one of these on the counter....Bad Smells be gone!!! Also on the Newspaper that print out on the first Sunday of every Month, you'll find great coupons for Febreze products, including the Febreze Set & Refresh.
Margaret O.
Mount Wolf, PA
I love these small little fresheners!! I hide them behind my toilets in the bathroom. I hide one in my trash can. And I have on my nightstand!! The smell is fabulous! Then again gain is just wonderful. They are small fit basically anywhere and they last for a very good amount of time. They are also very inexpensive too!!
Elizabeth P.
Saint Joseph, MI
The smell is not overwhelming... no outlet needed... lasts a reasonable amount of time... I use it in my stairways leading up to the basement which smells very muggy in the summer and it works wonders... I also hide it in a little corner in my bathroom and it hides any smells that might creep up.... Lovely product.
Ann Marie M.
Love this scent from Febreze. However these Set & Refresh NEVER work for me. Or they work for the original scent pack and then I buy refills and those don't work. Extremely frustrating because when they do work, they produce scent for a large area very well. But I will not be purchasing these any longer.
Robyn N.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
A+ for the price, you really can't go wrong. I spent $3 for this at Stater Bros and it kept my house smelling fresh . I only bought one of them, and my house is fairly large. Quick tip, put it in a plug in near where the vents are in your house. Makes the entire house smell good. (:
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
The scent is powerful (GAIN being my favorite!) and you don't have to plug them in!! They also seem to last longer than the glade oil plugins and the refills are cheaper. This one is a win, win :)
Alletse A.
I love the smell of gain! I wasn't too fond if these set and refresh things though. They weren't fragrant enough to smell unless you're within 5 feet of it, I also don't think they're very pretty and always tried to hide it behind something. Prefer the plug in fresheners.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Does anyone use this product on a regular basis...is it something you would recommend?
Rainy S.
Best scent?
Jenny D.
How long this the smell last and what's the price range?
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I have a few of thes containers but I can't seem to find the refill alone. I want a spring smell for the home. Where can I find the refill alone? Thanks in advanced