BY FEBREZE

30 Days Of Freshness Febreze&Reg; Set &Amp; Refresh&Reg; Gradually Releases Lightly Scented Oils That Actually Eliminate Odors And Freshen For 30 Days - Longer Than A Cone, And With No Plugs, No Batteries, And No Mess.&Nbsp; The Sleek, Compact Design Fits Perfectly Into Any Decor, And Works Wonders In Small Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms, All Month Long.&Nbsp; Now There's A One-Of-A-Kind Way To Keep Your Home Odor-Free And Smelling Great - Simply Set, Refresh, And Forget All About Bad Odors. Eliminates Odors And Freshens. Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Convenient And Simple To Use - No Plugs, No Batteries, No Mess. Perfect For Smaller Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms. A Bright And Refreshing Scent That Recalls The First Hints Of Spring Sunshine And Budding Bulb Shoots. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Cartridge - 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Spring & Renewal
  • "I have two pets and two teenagers in the house, so air fresheners are a MUST.. Not as great as they advertise, but I only buy febreeze." in 2 reviews
  • "I spent $3 for this at Stater Bros and it kept my house smelling fresh ." in 1 review
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand personally but I did love candles more until I tried this and when I tried this out for the first time it surprised me cause it made my house smell really good within a hour or less and the best thing about this is that it's affordable and it's also great if you have a pet
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
Love the smell of these. Use them in my bedroom and my bathroom. They are a little pricey for refills and don't last very long, but they do their job and are easy to hide because of their compact size. Would recommend.
Autumn h.
Autumn h.
Reading, PA
I love the smell of this i put it in my bathroom and it smells so fresh even after my husband comes out lol
alejandra c.
alejandra c.
I love this scent and for air fresheners I always going with febreze kills all odors
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I love the smell of Gain but these have to be repalced too often. I have to place several throughout my house to smell it everywhere.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I love these gain air fresheners! I use them everywheres in my hair. Stick them behind a vase/picture frame so their hidden & have a great smelling house!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I love this smell! These are great for closets! Not overwhelming but I do wish they'd last a bit longer!
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Decorator Expert
I love the smell of gain! I wasn't too fond if these set and refresh things though. They weren't fragrant enough to smell unless you're within 5 feet of it, I also don't think they're very pretty and always tried to hide it behind something. Prefer the plug in fresheners.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
I have these in every room in my apt. The bathroom of course is the toughest room to get tough smells out but with one of these on the counter....Bad Smells be gone!!! Also on the Newspaper that print out on the first Sunday of every Month, you'll find great coupons for Febreze products, including the Febreze Set & Refresh.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Manvel, TX
This is my favorite fe breeze scent. Fresh and clean! I always take a deep breath when I pass by
Rainy S.
Rainy S.
Best scent?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Does anyone use this product on a regular basis...is it something you would recommend?
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
How long this the smell last and what's the price range?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I have a few of thes containers but I can't seem to find the refill alone. I want a spring smell for the home. Where can I find the refill alone? Thanks in advanced