BY FEBREZE

30 Days Of Freshness Febreze&Reg; Set &Amp; Refresh&Reg; Gradually Releases Lightly Scented Oils That Actually Eliminate Odors And Freshen For 30 Days - Longer Than A Cone, And With No Plugs, No Batteries, And No Mess.&Nbsp; The Sleek, Compact Design Fits Perfectly Into Any Decor, And Works Wonders In Small Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms, All Month Long.&Nbsp; Now There's A One-Of-A-Kind Way To Keep Your Home Odor-Free And Smelling Great - Simply Set, Refresh, And Forget All About Bad Odors. Eliminates Odors And Freshens. Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Convenient And Simple To Use - No Plugs, No Batteries, No Mess. Perfect For Smaller Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms. Bring The Outside In With The Fresh, Clean Scent Of Breeze-Dried Laundry Touched With Hints Of Sweet Honeysuckle. Available In A Variety Of Scents. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Cartridge - 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

• What's everyone's favorite scent?2 Answers
  • Does anyone think that higher and pricier products smell better a...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "I love how it lasts for a long time and enhances and freshens the air rather than just musking it." in 1 review
  • "it smells so good.These air fresheners are long lasting and the fragrance will travel well in an average size room ." in 1 review
  • "I love Febreeze products they keep my house smelling fresh and clean especially with pets in the house." in 1 review
  • "When I don't have my holiday scents out, this is the one I use." in 1 review
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
I really like this product. I keep it in my closet near my shoes. That way my clothes don't smell bad and my closet smells refreshing. There are no instructions, so at first I was a bit confused, but you just put the card in and pull the white part as much as you want. You can smell it so you'll know it works but it's not overwhelming.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
These are so great to keep your home smelling fresh. I love them because you can hide them in a room and you don't have to worry about it for a month! The price is great and this scent doesn't scream, there's an air freshener in here!
Nelly C.
Decorator Expert
I love Febreze and use it constantly. Love the smell and how long lasting it is and it really kills the odor. So of course I had to get this set and set it up in my closet and in the living room. Definitely can't do without!
Jennifer F.
Place this in my powder room but never noticed the fragrance. Very disappointed as I love Febreze products.
Felisha S.
I loved the smell but to me it didn't last. After a day or two the scent was gone. I stick to the aerosols
Ancil M.
Sugar Land, TX
This makes my office at work smell absolutely amazing with out being too overpowering. Only pitfall is that I wish one cartridge would last longer. Usually need to change it every few weeks.
Jessica C.
These things are not good for a big open area. I can see how they may be good for an area like a bathroom. The scent doesn't last very long and for the money it's not worth it to me. You get the same results from those glade gel deodorizers that cost .88 cents.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Long lasting fragrance that is so clean and fresh!! Very affordable! My only complaint would be the sticky pad on the back does not last it ends up falling down!!!
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Febreze Set & Refresh air fresheners are great! They look nice on the counter and the smell is the best. I love anything linen-scented and this certainly does not disappoint. Recommended!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This is one of my favorite Febreze products! It requires no electricity at all but still does the job of keeping my room smelling fresh. The scent up to a month which is what I love the most. It comes in a cool looking dispenser too!
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
What's everyone's favorite scent?
yuli m.
Alvin, TX
Decorator Expert
Does anyone think that higher and pricier products smell better and have a longer lasting smell that just keep everything smelling fresh