Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Greek Seaside uploaded by Sade W.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Set & Refresh Greek Seaside Air Freshener.

Eliminates odors.

30 days of freshness.

Scratch & sniff. see more...

Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I just recently tried these for the first time and they are not my favorite. At first I was confused as it if I was supposed to take the backing off because I didn't know how the scent was going to be released. But you do not peel it, it leaked ALL over the smell was very over powering. Another one leaked before I had even taken it out of the package. Not a huge fan..
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
I have been really digging this scent from Febreze lately. I also have it in the aerosol can to spritz in the bathroom after people go poo. I've never been to Greece so I cannot comment if this is actually what the Greek seaside smells like but it sure as heck is a nice summery air freshener for the summer months!
Ashley H.
I SWEAR BY SET & REFRESH. I love this scent, but now it's impossible to find. I wish they came in more of a variety of scents, but I don't mind paying full price for them because I know they do their job in freshening up my bathrooms and near the cat litter box.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
One of the best things to be invented by febreze. They aren't going to scent an entire room but these are fantastic to put on the top of litter boxes or on the back of a toilet. I've been buying them for 4+ years and have been consistently impressed
Felicity F.
San Antonio, TX
Have a great smell and last fairly long! I gave 3 stars bc nothing really wows me. Nothing sets them apart from the rest of the other air freshners. They are not bad what's so ever but like o stated nothing special. But the smell is wonderful.
Sara B.
Scarsdale, NY
I like Febreze. Their products are affordable. I think they have good products like their sprays and their scents. The Greek seaside scent was way too overpowering. I would recommend it to people who like strong scents.
Samantha D.
My mom got this for me because of an inside joke and let me tell you it is amazing ! I seriously love this scent ! It is very fresh and light ! It's pretty affordable! I highly recommend it ! Try it now go get it !
Meryl J.
Nice clean scent. Long lasting. I've noticed that it's cheaper to buy the starter pack rather than the refills. Have repurchased many times. This particular scent I bought on sale at Target. Would recommend!
Tatiana E.
San Diego, CA
I use these in my closet. I usually have one on each end of my closet. I love the way it makes it smell fresh. The only negative is that the product doesn't last as long as I'd like it to
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I just love the smell of febreze. The only negative side to it, is that I feel like the noticeables are not lasting the 30 days. They run out very quick.