Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener Greek Seaside uploaded by Sade W.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Set & Refresh Greek Seaside Air Freshener.

Eliminates odors.

30 days of freshness.

Scratch & sniff. see more...

Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I just recently tried these for the first time and they are not my favorite. At first I was confused as it if I was supposed to take the backing off because I didn't know how the scent was going to be released. But you do not peel it, it leaked ALL over the smell was very over powering. Another one leaked before I had even taken it out of the package. Not a huge fan..
Blanca T.
These are great for small spaces and places with no plugs.The pros are No Plug and it's easy to use.The con is that I found myself replacing the insert before the recommended time.The refills are affordable in my opinion and I would deff recommend this product for maybe a small bathroom or small hallway.Just stock up on refills
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
We use these for our bathroom. While it smells great and has awesome scent options, they do not last long at all! Maybe a month? It was cheap but I still expected more out of it. I'm not sure if I'd recommend this product when there's other products that will lash so much longer.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
I dont reslly like these. They dont smell great snd the scent doesnt last long.. you cant smell it unless you stick your nose up to it. They sre pricey and not very effective. I would recommend something else alittle stronger. I dont reommend for anyone
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
I have been really digging this scent from Febreze lately. I also have it in the aerosol can to spritz in the bathroom after people go poo. I've never been to Greece so I cannot comment if this is actually what the Greek seaside smells like but it sure as heck is a nice summery air freshener for the summer months!
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
My Wife 👩❤️💋👩💍✨ uses in her office and it has her office smelling amazing. How old is really good for a small area Mikey office however the pond is a doesn't work well and Margie areas such as the living room or dining room. Overall it's a pretty decent product
Ashley H.
I SWEAR BY SET & REFRESH. I love this scent, but now it's impossible to find. I wish they came in more of a variety of scents, but I don't mind paying full price for them because I know they do their job in freshening up my bathrooms and near the cat litter box.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
One of the best things to be invented by febreze. They aren't going to scent an entire room but these are fantastic to put on the top of litter boxes or on the back of a toilet. I've been buying them for 4+ years and have been consistently impressed
Samantha D.
My mom got this for me because of an inside joke and let me tell you it is amazing ! I seriously love this scent ! It is very fresh and light ! It's pretty affordable! I highly recommend it ! Try it now go get it !
Meryl J.
Nice clean scent. Long lasting. I've noticed that it's cheaper to buy the starter pack rather than the refills. Have repurchased many times. This particular scent I bought on sale at Target. Would recommend!