Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener uploaded by Francia Paola A.

BY FEBREZE

There’s a great way to keep your home Febreze fresh. It’s Febreze Set & Refresh.  This one-of-a-kind air freshener eliminates odors while releasing a fresh scent. Set & Refresh lasts noticeably longer than the cones because it slowly releases scented oils for 30 days.  Also, the cleanly-designed Set & Refresh looks attractive for the entire time it freshens your home. Try Febreze® Set & Refresh in your home for longer lasting freshness. Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries. Perfect for Bathrooms, Closets, Mud Rooms and Small Rooms. Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days. No Plugs or Batteries Contains 1 Housing Unit and 1 Scent Car. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I place these in the bathroom to give the house an extra boost of fragrance, the smell doesn't last very long but it does its job for a short period of time." in 24 reviews
  • "I like this due to the fact you can set it anywhere because it does not have to be plugged in but it does not last long for the price of them " in 19 reviews
  • "The only problem I have with them is the scents dont last very long." in 15 reviews
  • "The fragrance last for a long time and it's not messy to change out and the fragrance holder comes in all different colors and designs and it's small enough to hide if you don't want it seen." in 14 reviews
  • "I definitely have to agree about using this in small spaces, really nice scents, I usually put one by the litter box and it does it's job well." in 11 reviews
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I have used these before around my house. I stick them out of site and my family will ask where the smell is coming from. So glad of that! They will truly make your home smell good with the different fragrances available. I have family who use them as well.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Temperance, MI
These air fresheners are very strong if put in a small room. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing,but just make sure you really like the scent. I received this product as a gift and decided to use it . I was not a big fan of the smell.
Kat K.
Kat K.
This worked for maybe a couple days, but then it would not help at all. When it did help, the room smelled a lot better. It's not something that I would buy again. I prefer ones that will work for a long time.
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
This scent is awesome. I love that it small enough to just put anywhere in the home. I just wish it lasted longer. It is effecive get the job done only for a short period of time though.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love the smell this brings to my home and I love that it is compact and inconspicuous
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bellflower, CA
I felt like the scent didn't last long but it still smell good at first. Small too
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Franklin, OH
I really like how small, yet powerful these are. The pros to this product are the very light scent they give off, it's not overpowering like other fresheners. I think they are fairly affordable and I use one in each of our bathrooms (3) in our home. I would definitely recommend these. They fit nicely on a sink or counter or even the back of the toilet, without taking up much space. Their design is also nice. You barely notice they are there.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I really like the idea and this set and refresh air freshener but honestly I am not super impressed. The first 2 days you have it out, it smells pretty great. After that the scent goes away and I always end up pitching it. I have tried different scents, and I think it's just the product itself. Love the idea but don't love the execution.
Serena O.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I keep one of these in our spare bathroom with our dirty cloth Diapers. It definitely eliminates all odors coming from our wet bag! It's such a kick for something so small ! It's very affordable and I highly recommend it for those places in your house that need that extra help smelling fresh!
Su S.
Su S.
i like these because you can forget about them and it'll continously work unitl you have to refill it. Its so convenient for a busy schedule and you dont have to go around spraying each room. it's super affordable and it's just nice to not have to worry about your house smelling good
Amy H.
Amy H.
Dimmitt, TX
Do these actually last as long as they say they do?
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone else use these for laundry rooms and closet
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Was thinking about getting these but do they last that long
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Which is your favorite sent? I like the warm milk and honey.
shristi s.