Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener uploaded by Francia Paola A.

BY FEBREZE

There’s a great way to keep your home Febreze fresh. It’s Febreze Set & Refresh.  This one-of-a-kind air freshener eliminates odors while releasing a fresh scent. Set & Refresh lasts noticeably longer than the cones because it slowly releases scented oils for 30 days.  Also, the cleanly-designed Set & Refresh looks attractive for the entire time it freshens your home. Try Febreze® Set & Refresh in your home for longer lasting freshness. Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries. Perfect for Bathrooms, Closets, Mud Rooms and Small Rooms. Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days. No Plugs or Batteries Contains 1 Housing Unit and 1 Scent Car. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I place these in the bathroom to give the house an extra boost of fragrance, the smell doesn't last very long but it does its job for a short period of time." in 24 reviews
  • "I like this due to the fact you can set it anywhere because it does not have to be plugged in but it does not last long for the price of them " in 19 reviews
  • "The only problem I have with them is the scents dont last very long." in 15 reviews
  • "The fragrance last for a long time and it's not messy to change out and the fragrance holder comes in all different colors and designs and it's small enough to hide if you don't want it seen." in 14 reviews
  • "I definitely have to agree about using this in small spaces, really nice scents, I usually put one by the litter box and it does it's job well." in 11 reviews
Su S.
i like these because you can forget about them and it'll continously work unitl you have to refill it. Its so convenient for a busy schedule and you dont have to go around spraying each room. it's super affordable and it's just nice to not have to worry about your house smelling good
Jordan A.
Certain things are pricey. Some things have a good value others don't. I love the scents just wish they would last. Not very affective have to use multiple times or items.
Kathleen B.
Franklin, OH
I really like how small, yet powerful these are. The pros to this product are the very light scent they give off, it's not overpowering like other fresheners. I think they are fairly affordable and I use one in each of our bathrooms (3) in our home. I would definitely recommend these. They fit nicely on a sink or counter or even the back of the toilet, without taking up much space. Their design is also nice. You barely notice they are there.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I don't feel like it past the 30 days it claims but when it does it is great keeps the bathroom and cat box from stinking and it is thin so I can hide it so no one knows that it's doing the work so would be a 5 star if it lasted a bit longer
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I really like the idea and this set and refresh air freshener but honestly I am not super impressed. The first 2 days you have it out, it smells pretty great. After that the scent goes away and I always end up pitching it. I have tried different scents, and I think it's just the product itself. Love the idea but don't love the execution.
Lauren G.
I typically love Febreeze products, and for $2.99 in checkout, I thought "Why not give this a try?". Upon inserting the scent into the holder, the oil began pouring out the bottom. Everything was covered and the oil burned my hands as I tried to stop it from pouring all over the floor. I will NOT be purchasing this item again.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love these ! I usually buy these for my bathroom. Its a great way to keep my bathroom smelling clean and fresh without having to leave a candle on or having to find a plug. They last a long time and they are not that expensive.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I keep one of these in our spare bathroom with our dirty cloth Diapers. It definitely eliminates all odors coming from our wet bag! It's such a kick for something so small ! It's very affordable and I highly recommend it for those places in your house that need that extra help smelling fresh!
Danielle V.
I wasn't really a big fan of these. I feel like they don't really last too long. Therefore I felt like it was a waste of money. They smell good for the first couple days but the smell gets more and more faint. I like air fresheners to last a while. I think I'll try the candles next time.
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
Set it and forget it! I love that I can place this anywhere in my house and instantly freshen up the room! These come in so many different scents that it is hard to choose. It is an affordable way to freshen up your home without using electricity. I would recommend!
Amy H.
Dimmitt, TX
Do these actually last as long as they say they do?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone else use these for laundry rooms and closet
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Was thinking about getting these but do they last that long
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Does it smells good??
Sonia H.
Which is your favorite sent? I like the warm milk and honey.