Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener uploaded by Francia Paola A.

BY FEBREZE

There’s a great way to keep your home Febreze fresh. It’s Febreze Set & Refresh.  This one-of-a-kind air freshener eliminates odors while releasing a fresh scent. Set & Refresh lasts noticeably longer than the cones because it slowly releases scented oils for 30 days.  Also, the cleanly-designed Set & Refresh looks attractive for the entire time it freshens your home. Try Febreze® Set & Refresh in your home for longer lasting freshness. Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries. Perfect for Bathrooms, Closets, Mud Rooms and Small Rooms. Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days. No Plugs or Batteries Contains 1 Housing Unit and 1 Scent Car. see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener
  • "I place these in the bathroom to give the house an extra boost of fragrance, the smell doesn't last very long but it does its job for a short period of time." in 24 reviews
  • "I like this due to the fact you can set it anywhere because it does not have to be plugged in but it does not last long for the price of them " in 19 reviews
  • "The only problem I have with them is the scents dont last very long." in 15 reviews
  • "The fragrance last for a long time and it's not messy to change out and the fragrance holder comes in all different colors and designs and it's small enough to hide if you don't want it seen." in 14 reviews
  • "I definitely have to agree about using this in small spaces, really nice scents, I usually put one by the litter box and it does it's job well." in 11 reviews
Emma G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The fresh clean scent of Febreze Set & Air Freshners is great for small areas such as the bathroom, closet, and where I use them is in the storage unit. We have a storage unit that after awhile starts to smell like "storage". Every time we go the unit we put one of these and the scent last for about a month or so. I love that it long lasting, affordable in price ranging from $3 to $4 dollars, also, it is not an overwhelming strong scent just the right amount for the area you have it in.
Chanda S.
Love using these in small spaces like my bathrooms (full and half) and closets. One freshener lasts about a month. They are pretty affordable and I can usually find a coupon or Cartwheel deal (if you shop at Target). Definitely recommend using these for small spaces around the home. They give off just the right amount of scent to fill spaces that size. I’ve even used them in my office at work before.
Michelle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I use these to freshen up the bathroom. The smell is wonderful and last a long time. They look pretty sitting on your counter. I would recommend these, I usually buy these at Wal Mart. They have a nice selection there and they are cheaper there.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are a staple in my bathrooms at home. They are very small, so you can put them anywhere. The scent last forever and get rid of any weird odors. You can find these at any mass merchandiser and come in a variety of scents. My favorite is the Hawaiian line.
Kathleen B.
Jefferson, GA
I really like how small, yet powerful these are. The pros to this product are the very light scent they give off, it's not overpowering like other fresheners. I think they are fairly affordable and I use one in each of our bathrooms (3) in our home. I would definitely recommend these. They fit nicely on a sink or counter or even the back of the toilet, without taking up much space. Their design is also nice. You barely notice they are there.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I really like the idea and this set and refresh air freshener but honestly I am not super impressed. The first 2 days you have it out, it smells pretty great. After that the scent goes away and I always end up pitching it. I have tried different scents, and I think it's just the product itself. Love the idea but don't love the execution.
Lauren G.
I typically love Febreeze products, and for $2.99 in checkout, I thought "Why not give this a try?". Upon inserting the scent into the holder, the oil began pouring out the bottom. Everything was covered and the oil burned my hands as I tried to stop it from pouring all over the floor. I will NOT be purchasing this item again.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these ! I usually buy these for my bathroom. Its a great way to keep my bathroom smelling clean and fresh without having to leave a candle on or having to find a plug. They last a long time and they are not that expensive.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I keep one of these in our spare bathroom with our dirty cloth Diapers. It definitely eliminates all odors coming from our wet bag! It's such a kick for something so small ! It's very affordable and I highly recommend it for those places in your house that need that extra help smelling fresh!
Danielle V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I wasn't really a big fan of these. I feel like they don't really last too long. Therefore I felt like it was a waste of money. They smell good for the first couple days but the smell gets more and more faint. I like air fresheners to last a while. I think I'll try the candles next time.
Amy H.
Dimmitt, TX
Do these actually last as long as they say they do?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone else use these for laundry rooms and closet
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Was thinking about getting these but do they last that long
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Does it smells good??
Sonia H.
Which is your favorite sent? I like the warm milk and honey.