BY FEBREZE

Air freshener.
Advanced
Odor eliminator.
2 pack.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Closets, kitchen, pets.
2x the odor eliminating ingredients. see more...

Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
The Febreze Odor Eliminators are so great to have in the bathroom. They really bring a clean smell to the space and, not only that, they appear small but the power behind them is enormous. I always place mine in the bathroom but the smell is always able to permeate all around the house as well!
misty w.
Homer City, PA
Febreze set and refresh is a great way to keep the room smelly fresh and clean. I have pets and I always worry about the smell they give off. This is an inexpensive way of keeping my house smelling fresh and catless
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Great air freshener for the restrooms. Scent is not too over whelming, but strong enough to keep restroom smelling fresh. Overall great product.
Candice P.
We used this in my husband's office and it didn't work well. It smells good for about 3 days then it hardly smells at all.
Ruwimbo M.
I use these for my own DIY car freshener when I'm running out. But I mainly use them in my kids bathroom and my bathroom.
Jamie W.
I use these in my kitchen and bathroom, they are so effective and smell so good! I buy mine at Walmart!
Daniela O.
piedmont
Work extremely great love this! I haven't had something so simple that does such an affective job!
Lindsay V.
Very strong scents and perfect for small spaces or near an oscillating fan. Last a good while but scent strength fades after a few days so multiple units are needed for a normal size room. Perfect for a bathroom.