Febreze Set & Refresh Advanced Odor Eliminator

by Febreze

2X the Odor Eliminating Ingredients Febreze® Set & Refresh® gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days - longer than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess.  The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor, and works wonders in small spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms, all month long.  Now there s a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great - simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Eliminates odors and freshens. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Convenient and simple to use - no plugs, no batteries, no m.

Is the worth the money ??
How well do you think it covers pet odors?
What are your favorite uses for the set and refresh?
Start your review of Febreze Set & Refresh Advanced Odor Eliminator!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
With living in a house with two cats, it can be challenging to have your house smell like anything but a litter box.in reviews
I put this in my kids' bathroom because I wanted to gag every time I went in there.in reviews
Emily A.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought these for my linen closets several months ago and they're still smelling fresh! I love the scent and they're really great for small spaces.
Miguel C.
Practical and beautyful desing. Despite tus size, the product elimes the bad smells. Practical and beautyful desing. Despite tus size, the product elimes the bad smells.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
Being obsessed with anything febreze, I bought like 10 of these when I saw them for the first time. Highly disappointed. Only worked well when I placed two together, in a small room (guest bath, office). The scent then only last about a week.
maegan P.
Wilmington, NC
I just do not feel that these last all that long. The smell is great and the price is reasonable, but the aroma just is not as strong after a few days.
Austin W.
Carmel, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This product does a decent job at making a small area smell great. As long as you use this with other products in your home you all love your fragrance.
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells good at first but doesn’t last more than a few days. The purple one is my favorite
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These make my house smell lovely for a few days. I really wish they lasted longer. With two cats, a dog, and a gerbil, the house can start to smell like a petting zoo at times. I need something that will last a long time against the smell of dog, litter, and rodent bedding. These just don't cut it. We end up also using candles and/or sprays at the same time.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I DIDN'T EXPECT MUCH WHEN I BOUGHT THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. I NEEDED SOMETHING FOR A BATHROOM. I WAS ACTUALLY IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY OF THIS PRODUCT. IT'S STRONGER THAN I IMAGINED. EVERYONE WHO USED MY BATHROOM GAVE ME COMPLIMENTS ON MY AIR FRESHENER.
elisibeth W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is the worse Febreze item. Doesn't work. None of them smell very long or strongly enough like they like to make us think
Brittney E.
New Albany, IN
I like these but I don't think they are the best product that they have made. Of course everything by Febreze smells amazing and I love the variety that they have but I don't think that these last very long. And I hate that they have liquid inside. I've spilled mine before and it's not fun cleaning up.