BY FEBREZE

2X the Odor Eliminating Ingredients Febreze® Set & Refresh® gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days - longer than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess.  The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor, and works wonders in small spaces such as bathrooms, closets, and mudrooms, all month long.  Now there s a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great - simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Eliminates odors and freshens. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Convenient and simple to use - no plugs, no batteries, no m. see more...

Febreze Set & Refresh Advanced Odor Eliminator
  • "I put this in my kids' bathroom because I wanted to gag every time I went in there." in 1 review
  • "With living in a house with two cats, it can be challenging to have your house smell like anything but a litter box." in 1 review
Nikki M.
Springfield
These make my house smell lovely for a few days. I really wish they lasted longer. With two cats, a dog, and a gerbil, the house can start to smell like a petting zoo at times. I need something that will last a long time against the smell of dog, litter, and rodent bedding. These just don't cut it. We end up also using candles and/or sprays at the same time.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I DIDN'T EXPECT MUCH WHEN I BOUGHT THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. I NEEDED SOMETHING FOR A BATHROOM. I WAS ACTUALLY IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY OF THIS PRODUCT. IT'S STRONGER THAN I IMAGINED. EVERYONE WHO USED MY BATHROOM GAVE ME COMPLIMENTS ON MY AIR FRESHENER.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I have 3 boys(well a husband and 2sons but if you have the same you know what I mean lol). Anyway my sons are 3 sport atheletes(football, wrestling, and lacrosse) and hubby delivers bread for a living so they all get a little smelly over the course of a day. I recently purchased the Febreze Set & Refresh for my bathroom(Unfortunately I only have 1bathroom :( ) but I have been very happy with the results so far. The smell is not overpowering and it handles all the smelly people and clothing/equipment that gets thrown its way. I will be buying this in the future. The design is also very nice and looks good in my bathroom-like it's part of the decor.
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
I've tried almost every air freshening product out there- some work, some don't. I'm glad to say though that the Febreze Set & Refresh product is one I can add to my list of working air fresheners! With living in a house with two cats, it can be challenging to have your house smell like anything but a litter box. Luckily, this Febreze product not only covered up the smell, but help eliminate it as well. The smell wasn't quite as strong as other products I've used, especially after a few days, but it definitely does the job.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO
I bought a used car from a guy friend who'd had said car since his 2009 Senior Year in high school. Let's just say, it didn't smell like a girl's car. I purchased the Set & Refresh because I love Febreze products and wanted to see if it would help.
OH MY GOODNESS, the change in odor was magnificent. Getting into my car now is like stepping into a basket of fresh laundry. For a small space, like a car, I find each "pod thingy" to last a month and a half to two months. Certainly worth $4 at your local drugstore.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
I put this in my kids' bathroom because I wanted to gag every time I went in there. My sons leave such disgusting smells in there that I had to do something. I put this Febreze Set & Refresh in there two weeks and it's still going strong. I can actually go into the bathroom now and it smells clean. This is not something you have to plug in, just set it out where you need it.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
Being obsessed with anything febreze, I bought like 10 of these when I saw them for the first time. Highly disappointed. Only worked well when I placed two together, in a small room (guest bath, office). The scent then only last about a week.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I have these all over my home and in my car. The scents are divine, but once again they do not last anywhere near what they promise. I know that I'm not just getting used to the scent and not smelling it anymore as my daughter comes over often and can tell when it's been freshly changed or is on it's last legs.
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
The scents are awesome, but they definitely don't last 30 days. They are really strong at first. While they are cheap, it's almost better to invest in a higher priced one that you just have to replace the cartridges than to have to buy a new one of these every month or really even less than that.
Jennifer S.
I bought this for my bathroom a few months ago and at first, I really liked it. The problem is that the cartridge releases a strong scent for the first week or so, then it all but disappears. It says it should last 30 days, but I have noticed that it does not last even half that long.
Isis B.
Cost?
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
What are your favorite uses for the set and refresh?
Stephanie K.
How well do you think it covers pet odors?
Jenna D.
Is the worth the money ??