Febreze Scented Jar Candle Cranberry Pear - MVP GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. uploaded by Celastine H.

BY FEBREZE

Turn your home into a blossoming orchard with this scented jar candle from Febreze. With two wicks, the sweet and fruity aroma of cranberry pear quickly fills the air. Simply place this stylish glass jar on a side table, and turn an ordinary living room into a truly relaxing scene. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Taylor K.
I love all Febreze candles but the cranberry pear is my favorite. Just like the spray it covers up everyday odors as well
Shannon N.
I absolutely love this candle it last forever and it smells amazing I have it in almost every room in my house!!
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
They smell so good! It really does freshen up any room! And they make as a great decoration
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Fills your whole house with yummy scents and lasts a long time too! I get mine at Walmart!
Soila F.
This stuff smells amazing!!!!!! I love the genius who made febreze Into a candle!!
Gaya d.
Zele, Belgium
I love this candle! It's soft and vibrant at the same time. It's very floral, like peony, and feminine. I would not hesitate to buy again. The scent is very strong that even helps a room when it's not lit, but it's not overpowering when lit. It softly coats the room in flowers.
Brooke M.
How long does the scent last with this candle?