Febreze Scented Jar Candle Cranberry Pear - MVP GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. uploaded by Celastine H.

BY FEBREZE

Turn your home into a blossoming orchard with this scented jar candle from Febreze. With two wicks, the sweet and fruity aroma of cranberry pear quickly fills the air. Simply place this stylish glass jar on a side table, and turn an ordinary living room into a truly relaxing scene. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Taylor K.
I love all Febreze candles but the cranberry pear is my favorite. Just like the spray it covers up everyday odors as well
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
They smell so good! It really does freshen up any room! And they make as a great decoration
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love having candles around the house. I really like ones that smell good and make the whole room smell great Fabreze is a great product for that
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the fresh scent! It makes the home smell so inviting and not to over powering! Burns quick but I enjoy it while it lasts!
Kim T.
Huge fan! Long life on this one. I burn it a few times a week and I still have a decent amount left. The smell is very warm and makes you think of the holidays. Highly recommend.
Gaya d.
Zele, Belgium
I love this candle! It's soft and vibrant at the same time. It's very floral, like peony, and feminine. I would not hesitate to buy again. The scent is very strong that even helps a room when it's not lit, but it's not overpowering when lit. It softly coats the room in flowers.
Brooke M.
How long does the scent last with this candle?