Febreze Scented Jar Candle Cranberry Pear - MVP GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. uploaded by Celastine H.

BY FEBREZE

Turn your home into a blossoming orchard with this scented jar candle from Febreze. With two wicks, the sweet and fruity aroma of cranberry pear quickly fills the air. Simply place this stylish glass jar on a side table, and turn an ordinary living room into a truly relaxing scene. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kyley A.
This candle is amazing. Lot only does it fill my room with an amazing fragrance, but it's stays burning for hours. The only thing that would be a con is that there isn't many scents to choose from. But overall its an awesome and affordable candle!
Sara B.
Austin, TX
I love it so much it smells so good and I just love it so much nothing can change it is cheap and I absolutely have nothing bad to say about it so that is gaps it is so thank you so much and I defiantly recommend this to all of you
Misty D.
Beeville, TX
Febreze candles burn for HOURS!!! So worth the money. They smell just as good as high end candles and even smells good when it's not burning!! Very affordable and would purchase over 'circle E' any day'
Kim T.
Huge fan! Long life on this one. I burn it a few times a week and I still have a decent amount left. The smell is very warm and makes you think of the holidays. Highly recommend.
kelly m.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Frebreeze products all smell so good. This is one of my favorites. I pick them up at the grocery store to help keep my home smelling nice and fresh!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love having candles around the house. I really like ones that smell good and make the whole room smell great Fabreze is a great product for that
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the fresh scent! It makes the home smell so inviting and not to over powering! Burns quick but I enjoy it while it lasts!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Home Sweet Home Expert
Very strong smell I love it quite pricey and it last about 3 months ! The wicks last a while ! And it doesn't run out fast
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Great scent, lasts a while and really makes the surrounding area smell nice-- likely freshly sprayed Febreze, but cozier.
Shannon N.
I absolutely love this candle it last forever and it smells amazing I have it in almost every room in my house!!
Brooke M.
How long does the scent last with this candle?