BY FEBREZE

Turn your home into a soothing oasis with this scented jar candle from Febreze. With two wicks, the sweet aroma of almond sugar quickly fills the air. Simply place this stylish glass jar on a side table, and turn an ordinary living room into a truly relaxing scene. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leah C.
I really love the scents with fabreeze candles but they are a bit pricey compared to other supermarket airfreshening candles. They last a decent amount of time so that's good and the scent quality and variety is great but I usually only by them on sale.
Audrey M.
I love this product because it is a great smelling long-lasting and you can smell it even after you blow it out I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone they have so many different smells that you have a big selection
Becca H.
I love this candle! It has the perfect soft scent. It is not too over powering which I really like and is hard to find with other products.
Lacee R.
Lakeland, FL
candles can make your whole home smell amazing. They are just on the more expensive side but during the holidays are some of the best.
Salina G.
Victorville , CA
I'm a big candle freak and im always wanting to try new candles. These smell good and are a reasonable price
Brooke B.
Fort McMurray, AB
In my house we only light this for half hour or so cause its so strong and it kinda gives you a headache if you leave it lit for more than an hour but within the half hour we have it lit the house just smells so sweet and cozy. I suggest it but not to keep it lit to long.
Courtney G.
Mississauga , ON
This candle smells so good it reminds me of Christmas reminds me of like the sweet smell of Christmas it's absolutely amazing and it makes her entire house smell like the candle even if it's only in one room it's very strong but not overpowering I would really recommend this candle to anybody who likes the smell of fragrance
Sunilde G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Me gusta aparte de mantener muy muy muy limpio mi hogar, dejar que huela delicioso siempre y en todo momento y este producto es uno de mis preferidos porque con sus aromas me permiten tener un hogar con un aroma increíblemente delicioso. Siempre tengo en casa.