BY FEBREZE

Try the entire Febreze Limited Edition Spring Collection, including Ginger Verbena, Sage Lemongrass, Strawberry Fig, and Violet Bloom. see more...

Kamrey B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These work very well in scentsys and candle burners. The area that you put these in smell so good and they last a while too. It's very effective and worth the price. It's not too expensive , affordable to most I would recommend to anyone looking for a good smelling candle.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lemongrass is a refreshing light scent. It keeps my salon smelling pleasant and bright all day long. I burn one wax every morning and it helps keep the moral up in my salon! Totally worth every drop!
jessica R.
Valencia , CA
Febreze wax melts are long lasting and most importantly smell amazing! The cost is reasonable and the trade off is you can switch the scent once you're ready to try other Febreze wax melts.
Lindsay F.
Buffalo
The best ever I did try.i tryed other products before it never smelled that good.its also last A very long time
Lauren B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my wax warmer. I have an owl Scentsy warmer but you can still use any kind of wax and the lemongrass is so refreshing and.crisp
Laurel P.
These wax melts are great! I like them in all different scents as well. They are easy clean up. Don't leave residue behind and are also affordable. The scent lasts for a long time. I would recommend these to anyone looking for something new!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Beautiful scent. I like these But the scent doesn't last as long as i would like. Otherwise it's very nice.
Esau C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Probably one of my favorite. The scent last FOREVER . plus ive gotten pleany of compliments on how good the house smelled when a guest would walk in. one wax melt will do you good for all day.
Makinzie K.
Kansas City, MO
I liked them but they don't last that long. The scent only stays in one side of the room.
Stephanie C.
West Haven, CT
Nice product to put in the living room or in the bed room. Cons you have to buy the candle you have to put it in but it's worth it smells great