BY FEBREZE

Try the entire Febreze Limited Edition Spring Collection, including Ginger Verbena, Sage Lemongrass, Strawberry Fig, and Violet Bloom. see more...

Febreze Sage Lemongrass Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 oz. Pack

Start your review of Febreze Sage Lemongrass Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 oz. Pack!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
Liked this smell and the wax warmers. This is my favorite way to get scent throughout the house.
Makinzie K.
Kansas City, MO
I liked them but they don't last that long. The scent only stays in one side of the room.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Beautiful scent. I like these But the scent doesn't last as long as i would like. Otherwise it's very nice.
charline c.
Statesboro ga
I haven't used this specific smell but I have a lot of scents and I'm obsessed with them they smell amazing and the last awhile to.
Stephanie C.
West Haven, CT
Nice product to put in the living room or in the bed room. Cons you have to buy the candle you have to put it in but it's worth it smells great
Hannah M.
I am a very big fan of using wax warmers. I love this scent and think that the smell fills the room. I have only used this once, but I will definitely be purchasing more because I really enjoyed this product. I hope to find other scents that I can enjoy.
Jordan H.
Latonia, KY
Febreze wax melts are a great buy. I was happily surprised at how cheap they were after buying scensy for so long. I do think that the product is slightly too strong and this particular scent is good to freshen the smell of your house but i would not suggest using it too often as it is over powering.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
Wax melts are my favorite. They take the less time to do, but they're very effective in a room. The price isn't bad. Well worth it!
Kamrey B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These work very well in scentsys and candle burners. The area that you put these in smell so good and they last a while too. It's very effective and worth the price. It's not too expensive , affordable to most I would recommend to anyone looking for a good smelling candle.
Madeleine G.
I love wax melts so much. Especially this scent. It's so fresh & just smells clean! It smelled up the whole living room & it's very affordable!