BY FEBREZE

Try the entire Febreze Limited Edition Spring Collection, including Ginger Verbena, Sage Lemongrass, Strawberry Fig, and Violet Bloom. see more...

Febreze Sage Lemongrass Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 oz. Pack

Start your review of Febreze Sage Lemongrass Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 oz. Pack!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lemongrass is a refreshing light scent. It keeps my salon smelling pleasant and bright all day long. I burn one wax every morning and it helps keep the moral up in my salon! Totally worth every drop!
Laurel P.
These wax melts are great! I like them in all different scents as well. They are easy clean up. Don't leave residue behind and are also affordable. The scent lasts for a long time. I would recommend these to anyone looking for something new!
Jamie S.
I absolutely love this smell! my friend actually compared it to the smell of boy, which is rarely a bad thing. fully recommend this product!
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I love the Febreze wax melts the aroma last longer than any other brand I've tried!
Julia T.
These things are the best I love all the scents that they have to offer, they are so pungent and leave my WHOLE house smelling awesome!
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
These are great! I love wax melts and these are great! They smell fantastic too! Nice and fresh!
Sri T.
Little Elm, TX
My home smells like a heaven
It works great with any electric wax warmer
More staying power
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
It smells amazing and it's not a very over welming scent it's there but not too much.
Alicia S.
Columbus, KS
Febreze has a long-lasting scent. I think it is great to have in bathrooms. It comes in many different scents.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
The smell of lemon just makes me think clean. This does not disappoint. The price is similar to other wax melts. It smells very good And true to scent. I would recommends these to my friends if they to were lemon fans. It's not too expensive. And smells great.