BY FEBREZE

Try the entire Febreze Limited Edition Spring Collection, including Ginger Verbena, Sage Lemongrass, Strawberry Fig, and Violet Bloom. see more...

Febreze Sage Lemongrass Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 oz. Pack

Start your review of Febreze Sage Lemongrass Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 oz. Pack!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laurel P.
These wax melts are great! I like them in all different scents as well. They are easy clean up. Don't leave residue behind and are also affordable. The scent lasts for a long time. I would recommend these to anyone looking for something new!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lemongrass is a refreshing light scent. It keeps my salon smelling pleasant and bright all day long. I burn one wax every morning and it helps keep the moral up in my salon! Totally worth every drop!
Esau C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Probably one of my favorite. The scent last FOREVER . plus ive gotten pleany of compliments on how good the house smelled when a guest would walk in. one wax melt will do you good for all day.
jessica R.
Valencia , CA
Febreze wax melts are long lasting and most importantly smell amazing! The cost is reasonable and the trade off is you can switch the scent once you're ready to try other Febreze wax melts.
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
This is my favorite scent ever from fabreze! I always kept this in my warmer! Such a nice clean smell! I can never find this scent anymore at the stores I go to! Definitely miss this smell! One single square would smell in my living room for 3 days at least! 5 out of 5 stars! Love their wax cubes!
Jordan H.
Latonia, KY
Febreze wax melts are a great buy. I was happily surprised at how cheap they were after buying scensy for so long. I do think that the product is slightly too strong and this particular scent is good to freshen the smell of your house but i would not suggest using it too often as it is over powering.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Lemongrass is my ultimate happy place scent, so this is a pretty stellar product from the start. I love how these smell great, but are not overpowering. Pretty affordable and they last a while also, which is great. I think they're perfect for sprucing up your space!
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
The smell of lemon just makes me think clean. This does not disappoint. The price is similar to other wax melts. It smells very good And true to scent. I would recommends these to my friends if they to were lemon fans. It's not too expensive. And smells great.
Hannah M.
I am a very big fan of using wax warmers. I love this scent and think that the smell fills the room. I have only used this once, but I will definitely be purchasing more because I really enjoyed this product. I hope to find other scents that I can enjoy.
Megan B.
We have so many wax burners in our house so we, of course, love to purchase the febreeze wax burners! They have amazingly different scents to choose from and the smell can last a while when melting in the wax burner. Febreeze products Always have the best smells I find. Their prices are very reasonable and we love all of their products.