BY FEBREZE

Try the entire Febreze Limited Edition Spring Collection, including Ginger Verbena, Sage Lemongrass, Strawberry Fig, and Violet Bloom. see more...

Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I love these little waxes. So refreshing and small enough break off pieces that you can use the same one a few days and then switch out for a different option next time. long lasting and many to a pack. Great value. The sprays are nice also but I tend to run out of those so much faster and they tend not to last that long.
Kamrey B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These work very well in scentsys and candle burners. The area that you put these in smell so good and they last a while too. It's very effective and worth the price. It's not too expensive , affordable to most I would recommend to anyone looking for a good smelling candle.
Madeleine G.
I love wax melts so much. Especially this scent. It's so fresh & just smells clean! It smelled up the whole living room & it's very affordable!
Stephanie C.
West Haven, CT
Nice product to put in the living room or in the bed room. Cons you have to buy the candle you have to put it in but it's worth it smells great
Jamie S.
I absolutely love this smell! my friend actually compared it to the smell of boy, which is rarely a bad thing. fully recommend this product!
Lauren B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my wax warmer. I have an owl Scentsy warmer but you can still use any kind of wax and the lemongrass is so refreshing and.crisp
Julia T.
These things are the best I love all the scents that they have to offer, they are so pungent and leave my WHOLE house smelling awesome!
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
Wax melts are my favorite. They take the less time to do, but they're very effective in a room. The price isn't bad. Well worth it!
charline c.
Statesboro ga
I haven't used this specific smell but I have a lot of scents and I'm obsessed with them they smell amazing and the last awhile to.
Paulina A.
I have allergies and this product is perfect. I love the smell and it doesn't affect my allergies. So fresh and clean
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
Do these work as well as Scentsy waxes?