BY FEBREZE

Fits FHT170 FHT180 Series HEPA Type Filter with Built-In Odor Reducing Pre-Filter 2 99% Efficient for Supporting Allergen Removal see more...

Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I opened the back of my machine to check the filters. One fell on the floor and I could not believe the dust pile it left. I knew it was time to replace these. With two dogs and a bunny sharing the same space as the family this filter is a miracle. Also, my spring allergies were calmed and the dust in the air was reduced.
Diana C.
Dalton, GA
Yes I always love my house smelling good and after a while you get used to fragance with this one I don't have to worry because it's the two in one.
I'm a big fan of febreze . I own their plug ins all over my house nothing but fresh smells .I love them. I can only imagine how good this product is
madison  l.
Eden, UT
It broke a couple of times and I had to fix it. plus the smells I bought was not very fun. I still have it but I wouldn't purchase it again.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I had no idea Febreze sold these types of filters! I'll have to try them out, looks like a good purchase if you've got pets AND allergies.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
These are great smelling and have helped with my asthma and allergy problems. However, they are rather expensive and not readily available.
Quinn R.
A good product from Febreze that is not too expensive. It provides good allergy filtration while providing a nice smell as well.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I enjoy most all these scents, you can't go wrong using Febreze Replacement Dual Action Filter it always smells fresh and clean.
Jocelyn G.
Petaluma, CA
I did not know Febreze make this types of products I'm definitely going to have to check these out they must be amazing!
Caitlin B.
Apple Creek, OH
Smells so good when its on definitely gets rid of bad odor and purifies the air and don't get sick as much