BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refresh Pure Refreshment Air Freshener Refill: Refills Sticks at the source of odors Sticks for freshness anywhere Variety of scents available see more...

Febreze Refresh Pure Refreshment Air Freshener Refill
  • "thease dont last very long to me at all although they do their job very well while they work." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and really do help eliminate bad smells." in 1 review
So, I live in a household that has two cats. One is mine, one is my roommates. So, more often than not there is a litter scent. So, I put this on top of my cats litter box, and it makes a significant difference in my small bathroom. It also works really well in a closet, or any other small space.
Kristen M.
I give these a few stars because they do work, but lose smell fast and really are only noticeable in smaller areas. So putting in your bathroom, or a small area will help keep the smell nice!
Angela H.
Belleville, MI
This is wonderful for small rooms the scent is great and lasts a long time. I would recommend this for anyone wanting a fresh scent and clean smelling room. All of there products are great smelling and a great value. This will last a long time also longer than 30 days.
Karla C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love a great variety of Febreze products. However, this product is a huge miss for me. I find that the fragrance is not strong and it does not last at all. It runs out very quickly, so it can get expensive if you are devoted to using these. It was such a disappointment for me.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
Smells nice and strong but I feel the scent fades fast with these. If you get right up close you can smell it but for a small room I had it in the scent was not strong enough and did not last how I was hoping. If you don't mind buying refills often get this product.
Dina A.
I purchased this product a few weeks ago and they work pretty well. I wish they lasted a bit longer for the price paid. There are similar, lower cost products that work better and last longer.
Baljit N.
Have always loved the smell of Febreze. Especially after cleaning the house. It just smells "clean". I will continue buying this forever and it will be a staple in my cleaning routine. Helps eliminate nasty bathroom odors as well.
Don't let the size fool you. The scent travels and omg does it smell good. I'm an air freshener enthusiast. I will try any and everything once if the price is right. That said I would and will buy this product again.
Kayla P.
Irvington, Ky
Small and compact. Perfect for smaller spaces. Great to put by toilet, litter box, in cabinets. You name it, it can go there! Good smell, reasonable price and usually can find a good coupon too
member-e17af074c
St Petersburg, FL
I love this the smell is great and you can find these pretty much anywhere They are perfect for your car like mine because I play sports so much car smells but not anymore