BY FEBREZE

Up to 2X* Odor-Eliminating Power Our Strongest Formula Ever Febreze Set Refresh Heavy Duty Slowly Releases Scented Oils to Freshen Your Home 2 Helps Eliminate the Toughest Odors so They re Gone for Good 3 Convenient Simple to Use No Plugs, No Batteries, Virtually Mess-Free Extra-tough odors call for heavy-duty odor elimination. With up to 2X* odor-eliminating power, Febreze Heavy Duty is our toughest formula ever. Febreze Set Refresh Heavy Duty combats odors and freshens any space for up to 30 days, gradually releasing crisp, clean freshness. It lasts longer than a cone, has no plugs or batteries, and is virtually mess-free. For tough odors that just won t back down, let Febreze Set Refresh Heavy Duty take care of the job. Also try Febreze Heavy Duty in Fabric Refresher, Air Effects, NOTICEables, Stick Refresh, and Car air fresheners. Includes: 2 - Scent Refills see more...

Paulith R.
The lowest setting keeps the office smelling nice with out knocking you out from the powerful smell. I often use these air freshness in my home as well as my office.
Josias S.

and it used a look and I appeared excellent and useful to scent your home or other places you need it and very good for daily use to keep your home smelling
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Since we arent allowed to have candle warmers at work anymore I often use these to keep the office nice & fresh. They smell good. For a long time.
kristi m.
Eagle Creek, OR
Love Febreze products. The Crisp Clean scent is nice not too overpowering. Ease to refill and a good deal for the cost. It lasts and lasts.
Yael M.
I bought this one this one time but the downside of this is that the air is good for the first few days but after that the smell goes away.
Brandi P.
I love the way this scent makes my house smell. The only problem is that it doesn't last that long. I would still recommend this product.
Lauren W.
Gastonia, NC
These are nice and leave my house smelling fresh. I keep them in the bathroom and in the closet and I have been satisfied.
Wendy N.
My home be smelling fresh and clean I love it I can also use it in the car this is bomb.com right here buy it now .
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
I honestly think that these all smell amazing!!! so worth it so give it a try if your thinking about getting these
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Amazing, amazing and amazing. Smells like heaven. So fresh and clean, I love anything febreze. Very affordable.