BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refresh Greek Seaside Air Freshener Refills.

Scratch & sniff.

5.5ml (0.18 fl oz liq) each.

Contains 2 scent refills. see more...

Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Love the smell of this. It's easy to use and has your house smelling everyday all the times. It smell so lovely like flowers. And I also use it for my car. It's affordable price you can get it at target or big lots.
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
This is great product by Febreeze...These diffusers are great for small rooms which don't need a regular plugin and the scent lasts for a couple of months. It's very effective at getting rid of odors. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Katie C.
I don't care for these room freshners after the first day or so i couldn't smell it. It definitely didnt freshen the whole room just like the little area around it. So i wouldn't repurchase
Maggie G.
Indian Wells, CA
I work in an office full of men so of course I have to find something that drowns out all of the smells without smelling way to intrusive. This smells natural but helps calm the diets down at the same time.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
This scent is so fresh and not overwhelming. I love both the plug in and the spray freshener. The plug ins are pricey but they always seem to have coupons available.
Morgan B.
This smell is perfect as it is not overwhelming but still smells good. I have these in my bathroom and kitchen. It does a good job covering up the many smells that come from the kitchen when cooking. It also does a good job covering up the smells in the bathroom for my boyfriend stinking it up at times. Lol
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
Definitely recommend it leaves a wonderful smell through out your car or home or where ever you chose to put these, after you leave your house you will smell like what ever sent you have in your home šŸ‘šŸ¾, no perfume needed šŸ˜‰. Last a relatively long time.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I love the Febreze air fresheners. They last a long time and it smells really nice. Not a strong scent either I recommend this product for others to purchase. It's a must try!
Angela S.
Washington, IN
The smell is very pleasant and it stays around for a long while.i don't have to continuously hang them.eberyday they last it's very wonderful
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Frebreeze is great quality to use in home and car. I love the smell. I want to try the lavender ones in my bedroom. I love lavender smells.