BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refresh Greek Seaside Air Freshener Refills.

Scratch & sniff.

5.5ml (0.18 fl oz liq) each.

Contains 2 scent refills. see more...

Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
Definitely recommend it leaves a wonderful smell through out your car or home or where ever you chose to put these, after you leave your house you will smell like what ever sent you have in your home 👍🏾, no perfume needed 😉. Last a relatively long time.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I love the Febreze air fresheners. They last a long time and it smells really nice. Not a strong scent either I recommend this product for others to purchase. It's a must try!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Washington, IN
The smell is very pleasant and it stays around for a long while.i don't have to continuously hang them.eberyday they last it's very wonderful
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this scent. It reminds me of something soothing and familiar and fresh. Maybe like vacation. I can't choose another scent anymore.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
Coachella, CA
I love everything about this febreze. I have a dog and she sleeps in my room so this helps me keep my room smelling good.
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
I totally love the febreze air fresheners. I only use febreze because the smells are wonderful and they last a long time
Mykayla M.
Mykayla M.
I've really noticed a difference wherever I put this because the smell is so amazing and it really works to remove odor

Heather D.
Heather D.
Superior , Wi
Great smell and lasts a very long time! The only thing is some of the scents are hard to find at least where I live.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin , TX
Clean and clear smell seaside. I like it around the bathroom or washing area because it smells like a fresh laundry.
Cody C.
Cody C.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell everytime I walk in my house, have used any febreeze scents and this is by far one of my top three.