BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refresh Island Fresh Air Freshener Refills.

With Gain® scent.

Scratch & sniff.

Contains 2 scent refills.

5.5ml (0.18 fl oz liq) each.

Total 11 ml (0.36 fl oz liq). see more...

Sylvia B.
I LOVE the smell and it last long! When I have people over they usually ask what kind it is. It is very effective with the smell and very affordable too!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,093 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Clean, rich smell. Long lasting and pleasant. I keep this near my front door so that I can get hit in the nose with it every time I walk in.
Tanya F.
Downey , CA
I love Fabreeze plug ins! They make my house smell fresh all day long! Pros is the smell, cons is that I'm allergic to some scents. They are affordable and you can get them at Costco or target. I would definitely recommend
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love having these all around the house, they just make eveyrhing smell sooooo food.
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL
I love the Gain Island Breeze scented plug ins. The scent is amazing and it lasts for a good while before I have to change it out.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This scent smells so good! I use Febreze Refresh everywhere! In my house and in my car. It works so well.
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA
This are so great to keep anywhere at your house or even car smells awesome
Madria B.
Marion, IL
I would say I am addicted to these. I love the smell and they seem to last awhile.
Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
Love this smell but after a while my nose gets nose blind to it and I can't smell it anymore but anyone that comes to my house can smell it and says how good it smells.
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
This stuff smells like heaven! I've never been so In love with a smell until this