BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refresh Island Fresh Air Freshener Refills.

With Gain® scent.

Scratch & sniff.

Contains 2 scent refills.

5.5ml (0.18 fl oz liq) each.

Total 11 ml (0.36 fl oz liq). see more...

Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
Love this smell but after a while my nose gets nose blind to it and I can't smell it anymore but anyone that comes to my house can smell it and says how good it smells.
Sylvia B.
I LOVE the smell and it last long! When I have people over they usually ask what kind it is. It is very effective with the smell and very affordable too!
Luanna T.
Las Vegas, NV
Live, love, love!!! We use other Febreez products too but these have replaced my Scentsy.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Love the smell of this!! It was great in my guest bathroom. Everyone seemed to compliment me on it.
Lacey S.
Terre Haute, IN
These are perfect for the bathroom, on the night stand, in the laundry room, even in your car!! Who doesn't love the smell of fresh laundry!
Saintia J.
I love this product. I use this at my desk and it is fragrant. It fills up the room and leaves a nice island smell.
Dayana V.
This is by far my favorite scent! Is smells soooo good! I love that the scent lingers for a really long time which is the best part. I'd say it's an affordable product and I do recommend this to others
destiny t.
Great fragrance that lightens up the mood ! Covers the smell of trash cans, dirty laundry, burnt food and even farts!
Lacey R.
Love all febreze products only freshener I use. Strong smell and lasts long
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
I love the smell and how long it lasts! I can always find it at a great price at Walmart