BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refills For Bedside Diffuser Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Air Freshener.

Contains 2 scent refills. see more...

Jessica M.
Stanley, NC
Ohh my

These are so soothing. I have them in every bedroom in my home. They smell great and they are easy to hide.
Haley R.
Florence, AL
Perfect for the nights I can't sleep! Adds the perfect solution to my sleepless nights! Calming and soothing too!
Autumn M.
This scent is so relaxing and refreshing! Helps me unwind at the end of the day and get a good nights sleep
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
If you want a product that will put you right to sleep this is it. It's smells so good and is so soothing
vivian s.
Pine Mountain, GA
Don't sleep well at night. Tried these don't notice anything but the smell. Did not help with the sleep.
Victoria P.
Ashtabula, OH
It's a great product smells amazing and it's very affordable and is long lasting nice and warm feeling
Britt M.
I love this.....the smell is doft and relaxing, not overwhelming, perfect for a good nights sleep
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells great and lasts long! Very warm and inviting!! Available at most convenience stores.
Aengels G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This product makes me feel so calm when I fall asleep .. and it also smells so great ! .
Geraldine R.
I love the honey sweet smell, it feels so warm for me, it's like a calm smell so relaxing