BY FEBREZE

Febreze Refills For Bedside Diffuser Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Air Freshener.

Contains 2 scent refills. see more...

Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
OMG!! My mother has this in her room and it keeps your room smelling so fresh. One thing I do hate about it though. I believe that was a bad one but the scent was really strong and it ran out extremely fast but that was only one so I'm sure there's more for you!
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
One of my favorites!! I always have one next to my bed on my nightstand. Pros would be it promotes sleep and the smell is super relaxing! A tad bit pricey but nothing outrageous! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Kat D.
These are really cool and easy. I like the premise of just popping in the pack, the foil on the back of the pack gets a small puncture and depending the setting the intensity of the scent is released. Only downside is i don't think they last long, maybe 1-2 weeks.
Allison M.
This diffuser is amazing! It takes me forever to calm down for sleep. This scent really makes a difference and helps me sleep so much faster and better!! The only downside I've found is that refills for the diffuser are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to come by!
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Believe it or not I got a bunch of these at the dollar store and they were a great purchase. The scent is very nice and calming. I have one over my bed and in my office. I would recommend to all if they want a nice camping scented product
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great selection to help your home smell and feel welcoming. I especially like that this is a non electrical option. You can use this to help any room smell better. This is affordable and their are varies scents. This particular product helps to relax you for a better quality sleep.
Adeeba H.
I bought this once, a while ago. It was such a nice, gentle scent and I did sleep a little better. It's relaxing, and isn't overpowering. It's very affordable. I'd recommend this for people of all ages!
Bree P.
Green Bay, WI
The Febreze diffusers are amazing! I have been sleeping better and waking up more refreshed. The refills are just as great because you don't have to buy a new diffuser which makes them more affordable. The scents are great and I would strongly recommend them.
Holly K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my very favorite sent! I love the smell of this especially when i am getting ready for bed, it is great for smaller rooms but also works in medium size rooms as well. I always recommend this scent to anyone looking for a new freshener for their home!
Sadie B.
Very good product, smell runs out fast! But that's I guess what you get for buying a smaller product! But it works great and smells amazing while he smell lasts! Not expensive so for the price it's worth it!