BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Marisa R.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I LOVE this air freshener candle! When we burn dinner, have a strange smell because of the cat or anything else, this candle helps get rid of the bad smell and fills the house with a clean smell. It lasts a long time, especially since we don't burn it too often.
Viviana G.
Allen, TX
The smell of this is so delegate and clean for the home setting. The rain air permeates the whole room when in use and it blends nicely with the home--not too overpowering. I'd recommend as an affordable alternative to the more expense name brand candles.
Shelby M.
Bono, AR
These candles make your home smell SOOOO GOOD!! My only issue is they need to be bigger or longer lasting. They are pretty expensive so they neee to last. They put out a lot of smell though.
Kay C.
my mom always buys these candles. good price, smells great. only downside is that the smell doesn't last long in the house and it's not a lot of product. other than that we love them for a quick scent pick me up.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
With all of the different febreze Products out there, my favorite would have to be the rain air! It reminds me of home because my mother used to light the rain air candles when I was younger! Love the smell and will continue to use it for as long as I can!
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL
These candles are so nice because they definitely help with the scent in the room. My room could smell terrible and lighting one of these bad boys will definitely help any nasty smells dissipate instantly. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a product that will keep your home smelling and looking clean.
Lesley R.
Bastrop, TX
The smell last so long. Some candles smell goes away by the first time you light it. The smell of this one is so strong you cant light it so long or your whole house is gonna smell. It in the middle price range because febreze is kinda expensive but a candle like this one is about five bucks.
Aasiyah N.
Not a huge fan for the simple fact that while it smells good it doesn't help with regular size rooms. I found It's only good with bathrooms and my kids small rooms. I would recommend only for small spaces
Paulina L.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am extremely obsessed with having my home smell delicious and clean. This candle always helps me achieve that, right before I know I'll have company coming over I'll light it up and it leaves my house smelling of rain and everyone is always commenting on how beautiful my home smells. Love it!
Julieta F.
Alamo, TX
I love the candles they are amazing I love the smell and everything I buy them when ever I can but I would prefer glade those are really good but I cant denied I love this ones too