BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Marisa R.
I LOVE this air freshener candle! When we burn dinner, have a strange smell because of the cat or anything else, this candle helps get rid of the bad smell and fills the house with a clean smell. It lasts a long time, especially since we don't burn it too often.
Shelby M.
Bono, AR
These candles make your home smell SOOOO GOOD!! My only issue is they need to be bigger or longer lasting. They are pretty expensive so they neee to last. They put out a lot of smell though.
Kay C.
my mom always buys these candles. good price, smells great. only downside is that the smell doesn't last long in the house and it's not a lot of product. other than that we love them for a quick scent pick me up.
Tracy T.
Im a sucker for a candle that smells great. This is one of my favorite. The scent is clean and fresh and just smells like home. It lasts for hours and makes the hole house smells great. Its a great buy for the price and people always ask me what smells so good
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
With all of the different febreze Products out there, my favorite would have to be the rain air! It reminds me of home because my mother used to light the rain air candles when I was younger! Love the smell and will continue to use it for as long as I can!
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL
These candles are so nice because they definitely help with the scent in the room. My room could smell terrible and lighting one of these bad boys will definitely help any nasty smells dissipate instantly. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a product that will keep your home smelling and looking clean.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the febreze candles. They have such nice scents. The candles are less than $5 so they aren't very expensive. Although I do love them, they do not last long at all. They do fill my entire apartment with that fresh scent though!
Victoria B.
Pineville, LA
I give this a 2 star only because I hate the smell. My husband loves it but it makes my skin crawl. I will say I was impressed with the quality of the candle. It stayed lit a long time and you could also actually smell the candle.
Yeilin D.
Love anything that smells really good! And this candle smells really good to me!! Didn't disappoint me. The scent was amazing! Anyone should give it a try! I'm pretty sure you will also like it. Very recommended!
Mariela M.
Anaheim, CA
The fragrance is delightful, is not too strong compared to other candles. It does a good job at deodorizing large rooms. Burn time is 10+ hours. It is definitely worth every penny. The candle is of great quality.