Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill - Linen & Sky - 2ct

by Febreze

Febreze NOTICEables Linen & Sky® Dual Scented Oil.
2 refills.
Scent 1.
Scent 2.
Clothesline Breeze®.
Meadow Song®.
2 Refills.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill - Linen & Sky - 2ct!
Product Highlights
Also they last a good while they didn't have yours house smelling phenomenal you will not go wrong buying this product this is one of my favorite products five stars.in reviews
This is one of my favorites air fresheners for my home besides candles.in reviews
Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boysin reviews
They all smell so great and make your house smell amazing.in reviews
These smell amazing.in reviews
Melissa D.
Mc Ewen, TN
Febreze Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill - Linen & Sky - 2ct uploaded by Melissa D.
I love how clean my home smells when I use these. Just using one plug in fills the living room, dining room and kitchen. It smells like I have just done laundry- which to me is one of the best smells. I have the seeing on the highest one and it lasts a few weeks.
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
My family likes to purchase this product so much because it keeps the house smelling good after cleaning.
aman H.
Febreze Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill - Linen & Sky - 2ct uploaded by aman H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this air freshener. Leaves the room smelling fresh and clean! It’s not too strong and you can change the settings with the plug. It last a very long time.
Adriane A.
Smells great! Theses are a must in our house and cover up pet odor. They typically last 3-4 weeks and 3 more than cover our 2 story house.
Jillian L.
Oswego, NY
This scent is so clean and will have the whole room smelling amazing! The scent lasts for weeks and I never get tried of it. The product is very affordable and would definitely recommend!
Marie T.
New Bern, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love febreze products. I like the odor eliminating one's because they help with smell. I have them in almost every room in my house.
Tara G.
Hammonton, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill - Linen & Sky - 2ct uploaded by Tara G.
I love this product! I am always buying new plug ins for it and theres so many different scents to choose from. I’m giving this 4 because I couldn’t find my favorite scent, but this one is okay. I definitely recommend if your looking for something to help make a room smell better!
Sierra A.
Morgantown, WV
These make my apartment smell amazing. I love how easy they are to use. My only complaint is that they don’t last very long.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill - Linen & Sky - 2ct uploaded by Eyma V.
Me encanta este producto mi casa siempre huele delicioso a limpio con una frescura divina amo todos los productos de febreze
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love these plugins. I have one in every room. They're really strong for like a week then fade, but maybe I just become noseblind to it, not sure. I still buy them

Looking for your answer?