Febreze Plug In Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill Gain Honey Berry Hula

Febreze Plug In Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill Gain Honey Berry Hula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Plug In Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill Gain Honey Berry Hula!
How would you rate this product?
Irvine, KY
Febreze Plug In Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill Gain Honey Berry Hula uploaded by Ginny W.
Febreze Plug In Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill Gain Honey Berry Hula has a nice refreshing scent. There's a light floral scent I get with notes of honey suckle. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because for the price of the refills in my opinion they should last longer. Although it says 1,200 hours on low but that still doesn't work for mine but I'm a sucker for Febreze so I will continue buying a variety of their products. 💙

Looking for your answer?