Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator Air Effects uploaded by Jenny V.

BY FEBREZE

Eliminates Pet Odors & Freshens the Air Creates a fresh, inviting feeling throughout your home by eliminating odors.  Don t just mask unwanted pet smells, eliminate them from the air with Air Effects®.  Safe to use around cats and dogs. see more...

Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
I have a zoo at my house! I have two dogs (both large German Shepard mixes so plenty of hair) and a cat. Safe to say we've had accidents to take care of and plenty of animal hair. We like our house to smell clean and this does that. It has a lot on there and the price is perfect. I like the way it sprays, it's more of a light mist which gets large areas at a time without making our furniture wet.
Kristalle J.
Kristalle J.
Jacksonville, FL
With having animals I'm always looking for something to make our home smell less of gross. We have used so many different products, but none compare to Febreze pet oder eliminator. It helps pull the stink out from the couch so when we have company, everyone doesn't smell just dirty dog. Yay!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
I use this to freshen up around my dog's kennel because it is on carpet. I also use it between washes on her bed. It does cover the dog smell but has a very strong smell itself. I like to let it dry before letting my dog back on her kennel because the smell dissipates.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
With a 100+ pound dog and a cat that sheds, this stuff is a lifesaver. I spray it on the furniture about once a week and have never had my house smell like the animals. I would definitely recommend this to people with pets- it's a must buy! It also lasts a while.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Febreze products never disappoint me. we have a fur baby that we all love dearly but none of us necessarily love the way he smells. I spray some of this on his bed and the couch and it gets rid of the smell until I can actually clean them.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
If you have dogs, you'll know that they come with a special and unique scent, especially when the weather gets wet. This is perfect at neutralizing the scent. It keeps things smelling fresh, and doesn't scare away the company.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Wixom, MI
You kind of have to LOVE any Febreze product! This one is no exception! It does wonders to getting rid of pet odors! I would never be disappointed in a Febreze product! We will definitely continue to use this product!
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
I own two dogs, and I find this product very effective at covering the pet odor in the house. I would definitely repurchase this product. I would also recommend this product. It was very affordable and smells great.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I love using febreze but this is a must have when you have animals, really helps get rid of pet odor and leaves an amazing smell to the room. You can't go wrong with the febreze pet odor
Gina L.
Gina L.
New Brunswick, NJ
With this month being so rainy, my dog has been wet more then dry. This product is wonderful at eliminating that wet dog smell! I use it all the time and love it!!
Toni D.
Toni D.
Burnsville, MN
Where can you find specifically the pet odor eliminator air effects? Have yet to see it at target, and would love to try it!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Where can I find this at? And what type scent does this have?
Sharnell P.
Sharnell P.
Winnie, tx
Does it really get rid of that dog smell?
Susan M.
Susan M.
Does this really work I have two dogs that really stink
Ashley w.