Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator Air Effects

Eliminates Pet Odors & Freshens the Air Creates a fresh, inviting feeling throughout your home by eliminating odors.  Don t just mask unwanted pet smells, eliminate them from the air with Air Effects®.  Safe to use around cats and dogs.

Does this have a strong smell?
How is the smell?
How strong is the scent?
Start your review of Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator Air Effects!
La Grange, NC
Even thought I don't have a pet, I love the scent and the coverage of this spray.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a "MUST HAVE" in our house!! We love our Furbabies but we don't want our furniture to smell like them!! This stuff helps eliminate pet odor off of furniture and rugs like crazy. We even use it to spray and freshen their beds and blankets!!
Purchased at: Amazon
I use febreeze products all the time theres on in each bathroom and bedrooms kitchen over by cat litter box,theres nothing I dont like about it, theres different scents to choose from, its priced right, good product I would recommend
Athens, TN
Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator Air Effects uploaded by Carrigan B.
Once again, Febreze does not fail to please. This air freshener takes away any bad odors that pets may leave behind. I have 3 cats so this product is a must-have in my household. I use it mostly over my furniture since the cats like to chill there!
Antioch, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this scent of Febreze. I don't use it to try and cover odors, I'd prefer to clean them, but it's great for a fabric refresher (like where the dogs and cats hang out on the couches). This particular type has a nice, clean scent that I prefer to the floral types scents of other options.
Malegaon
Just amazing amazing amazing nice good better best awesome very good loved it very much.the shape of bottle is very good to hold in hands when hands are wet.amazing products by company specially for dog. The packet is also very good seal and quality is also good
Dover, NH
I have two long haired cats and definitely appreciate the febreeze effects. I also have a nice smelling house and it doesn't soak what I spray it on. My cats favorite lounge spot is my leather couch and it is yet to damage my leather. I highly recommend!
Kenosha, WI
We have a dog that likes to be naughty and sneak off to do her business in the closet and this stuff is a godsend. We use nature’s miracle and then literally spray the whole place with this and it’s as if she wasn’t even there!
Radford , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so thankful for this stuff. We have 2 bigger dogs ( that aren't the best smelling bless their hearts) and 3 cats with 2 very stinky litter boxes. This completely gets rid of anything gross like odors. LOVE THIS
Buckeye, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Makes my dog room smell fresh and not like dog all the time. I spray my couches once a week and I am not overwhelmed with dirty dog smell so that's always a good thing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...