Febreze One Plug Odor Eliminating Air Freshener - Bamboo Scented Refill - 2ct

Febreze One Plug Odor Eliminating Air Freshener - Bamboo Scented Refill - 2ct

Looking for a gentle way to freshen up your home instead of masking odors with heavy scents? Clear the air with a Febreze ONE PLUG Air Freshener refill so you can get started eliminating odors without heavy perfumes. With relaxing scents of watery, green, and floral, ONE Bamboo will transport your senses to a magical rainforest. With rotating dual-scent chambers for hours of continuous freshness, you'll be able to say goodbye to stink without even thinking about it. And, it's compatible with all versions of Febreze plug warmers, so you can easily fill your home with a delightful, nature-inspired scent. Just plug the warmer in to any outlet (they'll even rotate if your outlet is upside down!) in a high-traffic area of your home, like the kitchen, your bedroom, or the living room. Want all-over freshness for your hard-to-wash fabrics like couches and rugs? Spray 'em with Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher and give your whole home a light, fresh vibe. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze One Plug Odor Eliminating Air Freshener - Bamboo Scented Refill - 2ct!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsdale, MI
Febreze One Plug Odor Eliminating Air Freshener - Bamboo Scented Refill - 2ct uploaded by Kalisa R.
I love my Febreze products specially these light products they are amazing light scent last a long time I switched to Febreze from Bath and Bodyworks air fresheners just because it was the convenience and during the pandemic it was easier to get and I can get the light scents and I found they last longer I just seem to like the scent better I don’t know it doesn’t seem to agitate my allergies as much either so I have a winner here and the price is pretty comparable to me and you can buy them with coupons and find lots of coupons so winner winner ❣️💕

Looking for your answer?