BY FEBREZE #11 in Air Fresheners

New! Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist gently cleans away odors with no heavy perfumes, dyes, or aerosols. Refills available.

Available at Target.

• Does anyone else love the new pump on the new style frebreeze.?6 Answers
  • What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do yo...24 Answers
  • What is your favorite febreze scent?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amber H.
Blaine
The Febreeze One Air Mist is suppose to be light and airy but as it comes out it doesn’t seem to stay in the air for too long. The Bamboo scent is my favorite of the few. This bottle happens to be faulty but my other is not. The handle sticks so I have to unstick it really quick with my finger otherwise a crap ton of mist comes out.Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My new favorite air freshener & the best part is it's non-aerosol! The Bamboo is my absolute favorite of the 3 scents they have. It's very light, crisp and refreshing. I use it in every room of my home to deoderize & neutralize the air. Its very subtle but covers all odors in your house, including smoke & food odors. As a mom of boys, this is a LiFESAVER! Trigger is detachable and can be used on other Febreze ONE bottles, and sprays with such ease. The perfect amount comes out each time. But be sure to pump/prime before using, to ensure the full effect. This is definitely a game changer for me! I highly recommend trying either the Bamboo, Orchid or Mandarin! [product:febreze-one-bamboo-fabric-&-air-mist-4-10.1-fl.-oz.-aerosol-cans] [product:febreze-one-orchid-fabric-&-air-mist-4-10.1-fl.-oz.-aerosol-can]
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always have a couple of febreze cans handy in the house. Gets rid of smells quickly and is long lasting. I even keep a bottle in my car to freshen the car up when I need to. With pets, garbage cans, bathroom smells they don’t stand up to febreze best air freshener you can buy
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Frebeze One!

Just spray in the air and on fabrics to eliminate odors!

There are no aerosols, no dyes, and no perfumes!

It has a clean scent!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I received one of these from Crowdtap to review and try out. I have to say I love the scent and the way it works. The spray nozzles comes off and you are able to put the refill under it. It is very inexpensive and smells great as well as being able to be used on fabric and the air.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Its ok, but I still don't like the scent. I prefer the scent of the original Febreze still. I have sensitivity to send and floral and other perfumey sense just don't smell right to me and I have found that only sense that are food scented seem to not give me headaches. I like it this is not only for Fabrics but also for or air.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love This product and I have been using it since I Received a free sample from #crowdtapp. It turned my home to a wonderful smell without the heavy chemical and I really appreciated how febreze care about children and pets.And I love a company with the big heart like that . Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Scented air spray is a must in my household. My sprays vary from different kind of brand and different scent. This air spray from Febreze is one of my favorite, the scent is very subtle and gentle yet eliminates odor and stinks, the best part it is refillable so I just need to buy the refill instead of buying the whole thing.
Bridget L.
Louisa
I've always been weird about air fresheners. Until Febreeze came out with One and its been one Ive been hooked on ever since. Love that its not a heavily scented spray and that it doubles as a fabric refresher.
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
I’m in love with this shade and this product it’s really great and i
just started using it but it’s really nice and really easy to use and
since it’s a drug store product i really recommend it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it.
Michelle M.
New york, NY
What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do you like it better than normal Febreze where you simply spray?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
Which is your favorite scent mandarin, orchid and bamboo?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been seeing these everywhere, some febreze scents are too strong for me, how is the strength of this scent?
Edith M.
So this can be sprayed onto fabric??