BY FEBREZE #51 in Air Fresheners

New! Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist gently cleans away odors with no heavy perfumes, dyes, or aerosols. Refills available.

Available at Target.

• Does anyone else love the new pump on the new style frebreeze.?6 Answers
  • What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do yo...24 Answers
  • What is your favorite febreze scent?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christel E.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love this mist. You can use it on fabric or as an air mist. The scents are light and lovely. They won’t give you a headache. I really love the bottle itself. The product truly does “mist” from the bottle when you use it. Perfect for bathrooms.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist is the newest in the Febreze line. It comes in 3 natural smelling fragrances. The top is removable plastic, as well as the container. Less waste with the reusable sprayer. Squeeze the trigger and release to provide a metered spray. Long lasting great scent! I've been purchasing mine from Kroger.
ashley k.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells amazing. Easy to use. Works good for lingering smells from my cat and I spray it on my couch sometimes. I like it way better than aerosol cans. Plenty of coupons come out through the year also if you don't want to pay full price.
Emily W.
Waukesha
I have to start by saying that I HATE air fresheners.  They give me a headache, and I never feel that they're doing a good job.  HOWEVER - this is quite lovely.  The scents are much lighter, and I do feel they cover up bad odors more effectively.  I don't get a headache from these!  I also love the reusable top (where you just buy a refill to continue using it) - much less waste!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
it smells very good at the beginning that you start to spread it in the room but what it has is that it does not last much the aroma in the room, well I use them in the bedrooms because if I use them in the bathroom nor is it good to disappear the bad smells stronger lol
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is amazing! I have 3 dogs so it's hard to keep my house always smelling nice. We use this after the dogs use the bathroom in the house or if they lie on our bed and it makes the dog smell vanish. It's one of the best products I've invested in. I was skeptical since it's more expensive than regular Febreeze
Annessa P.
I love the idea of a company striving to reduce their carbon footprint in the world and it is clear in the design and production of the product that it was really thought out. I love the design of the spray's trigger, it's designed in such a way that you're able to better control the amount of spray released. You can do a nice, long spray or a quick burst of spray. Another great design feature is found on the refill bottle itself, if you look at the bottom of the bottle there's some sort of air release mechanism that lets you smell the scent of spray by gently squeezing the sides of the bottle.I think this is an amazing feature because it allows you try the scent in store without wasting any actual product. I was able to try the mandarin and bamboo scents, the bamboo scent is a difficult one to describe it reminds me of a flower, but it's more earthy than floral.My one fault in this product is that scents do not last long. The aerosol products were renowned for their lasting scent and I guess that's because they contained the heavy perfumes the Febreze ONE line avoids. The truth is you're going to end up spraying this product more often than you'd probably like to, because the scent evaporates very quickly. It lasts for about two-three hours on fabric but in the air it's effects are gone in about a minute. If you're fine with this trade off I definitely suggest you purchasing this product because you'd be making a small step in reducing your own carbon footprint.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
To preface, I received this product for free as a part of the Influenster Resolution Vox Box.I've always been a fan of the Febreze product line, preferring the fabric mist over everything for use on my furnishings and linens. I received the Febreze One Fabric & Air Mist in January and I was excited to try it out. The Bamboo scent has a very light, clean scent, perfect for anyone who is sensitive to heavy scents. The mechanism of the sprayer is quite different from the rest of their products, where the sprayer isn't a continuous stream of product. It allows the user to pump the trigger for a  controlled amount of product, which I guess helps in monitoring usage. I felt this mist lived up to my expectation, leaving a long-lasting, fresh scent on all of my furniture. The best use for the product though was actually in my car because unlike the other febreze air mists, this is in a non-metal container, so I felt it was safe for my car and incombustible. I LOVE that the sprayer is reusable, bringing not only the total cost of the product down over time, but it also is more ecofriendly. For a suggestion, make that more well known on the packaging because I can see how some consumers may not realize that it a benefit of the product. Overall, will keep this in my house cleaning lineup and I do recommend the product.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I think Febreze is taking a huge step forward with the One line. Listening to the consumers and the needs of the world in one fair leap. This product was effective and loved by all in my home. I loved the Bamboo scent, it was very fresh and earthy, while masking bad scents in the home in leave a fresh canvas. Mandarin was the most loved scent by everyone else in my household, I swear that stuff went everywhere from the bathroom to the bedroom, it is sweeter than the rest and really brightens up any room its used in. I have asthma that is triggered by heavy perfumes and really just anything that congests the air. This product caters to my sensitivity by having no perfumes, aerosols or dyes. The spray nozzle is exceptional, easy to use, and effective bursting out a super fine mist with force. There is also a lengthy spray feature that I found to be generous. I was happy to hear that with this line you can buy refills only, I hope that is something that continues for future lines from this brand. Making it easier for storage, but also a honorable step in creating less waste for our environment. All things point in a positive direction for Febreze One!
Christina C.
This stuff smells amazing. I love that it’s versatile. I use it in the bathroom and throughout the house. The smell isn’t overbearing like some air fresheners and it makes my house smell great. We just now ran out of it, so I’ll definitely go buy more.
Michelle M.
What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do you like it better than normal Febreze where you simply spray?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
Which is your favorite scent mandarin, orchid and bamboo?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been seeing these everywhere, some febreze scents are too strong for me, how is the strength of this scent?
Edith M.
So this can be sprayed onto fabric??