BY FEBREZE #12 in Air Fresheners

New! Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist gently cleans away odors with no heavy perfumes, dyes, or aerosols. Refills available.

Available at Target.

• Does anyone else love the new pump on the new style frebreeze.?6 Answers
  • What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do yo...24 Answers
  • What is your favorite febreze scent?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany W.
Three stars solely on the scent. The scent I received, complementary of influenster in the Resolution VoxBox, is orchid. I was hoping to smell something from the new Febreeze One line, that stood out from their original line. Or something maybe a little more faint. The scent by no means is awful, it's something I personally do not care for and reminds me too much of their other scents from their original line. The scent is very florally, and smells like another flower that's not an or orchid, in my opinion. (I worked as a flower arranger). It's more like a Hyacinth, the flowers you see a lot in spring and at Easter. It is aerosol free which is really nice, and it's more of a sprayed mist, and comes in a plastic bottle. Advertises that it's odor eliminating, I will update my review once I find this to be true or false. The fragrance is not long lasting though, I will say that. Not sure if that's meant to be when activating and fighting off the bad smells, not sure. #FebrezeONEAtTarget
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I luckily received my #FebrezeONEAtTarget for free from Influenster (though my opinions are all of my own) and this far surpasses all of the Febreze products I have tried before!

First off, the packaging is clean and elegant. Not an easy thing for a spray like this to achieve. It doesn't look tacky to leave this out in plain sight around the house!

This is a continuous spray product but NOT aerosol. It's not noisy, not a spray that lingers weirdly all over the air, but actually soaks into the fabric I sprayed it on. Surprise surprise! A fabric/air freshener that finally soaks into fabric to leave it smelling beautifully for hours but does not really dampen while doing so.

Impressed by this, but preventing me from 5 stars is the fact it's a refill type device. I think it would make more sense to just sell the bottles as one piece, instead of having a refill system. Personally a drawback, but I don't believe it'll prevent others from loving and repurchasing.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
I received my Febreze ONE free in my Resolution VoxBox, and I honestly love it. I have a cat, and when she uses her litter box it can be a bit displeasing at times, however, this time I used the Febreze ONE, and the smell was gone. It's also amazing that its is safe to use around my cat. I think the sprayer takes a little getting used to, as it is not an aerosol so there is not a steady spray, but you do get a burst of fragrance with one spray, and if you squeeze a few time you get a longer burst of fragrance. The smell is a pleasant floral smell that is not too overwhelming, but enough to remove odors. Although I did receive my product for free, I do find the cost a little higher that most Febreze products, BUT when I realize it is for the air and fabrics, it becomes a little more understanding that I am receiving a 2-in-1 product. Will purchase in the future! (these are my own personal opinions)
Brandi K.
Powell, TN
I got my first VoxBox this morning, and there was a full sized bottle of Febreeze One Fabric and Air Mist, which was already exciting for me because I love all things Febreeze. This one is the Orchid scent, and ... It. Smells. Divine. The bottle has a sort of pump-action trigger because this formula is aerosol-free, so I had to squeeze it a few times to prep the sprayer. Once it was loaded, it was good to go, and each pull releases a good-sized most of delicious floral scent. I didn't know how much I loved Orchid scent until this spray, but I think my favorite thing about it is the lack of aerosol chemicals and dyes. I'll be buying this again for sure. #FebreezeOneatTarget
Dani J.
I have a cat. And a roommate. Thus, my cat's litter is in my room and so I am always on the look out for a great air freshener to make my space liveable. Febreeze ONE Fabric and Air is so clean and nice. I received the Orchid scent free as a sample in my Influenster Resolution VoxBox and I was so excited to try it. The scent isn't over powering, but it does remove the room odors. Plus, I'm thrilled that it is a refillable product instead of a single use bottle. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future!
(While I did receive this product as a free sample to be reviewed, my opinions are entirely my own.)
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am loving this Febreze ONE that I received in my #ResolutionVoxBox. I have always been a febreze fan, however Febreze hit it out of the park with this pumping product. It is non- aerosol and has no dye. The smell is light , refreshing, yet lingers for hours and hours. The bamboo scent is amazing. I also love the trigger pump on this sucker, I've never used anything like it. I will definitely be purchasing this for a long time to come. #GotItFree #FebrezeONEAtTarget I received ONEAtTarget free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I received this product thru the #Resolution2017VoxBox. Unfortunately, I would have to drive up around to get it which tends to be 45 min. to 1 hour drive to get to target. I could also buy it online but I hate the wait. But overall, the product was amazing. It was a two touch system. a light touch gave just enough to fill the air,  hold it in and it was enough to get furniture, curtains, whatever.  Mine came in Bamboo. The smell was fresh and inviting. Like all products from Fabreeze, I loved this item a lot. The price range is good for the upgraded look.
Liz R.
I got this for free from Influenster in the resolution voxbox to review. But all opinions are my own. I always use frebreeze in my apartment bathroom where the litter box is. So I tried this there. The scent is very mild but it does seem to remove the odor. So it doesn't smell like you tried to cover something up. The nozzle is confusing. I get it is suppose to be aerosol free but the whole pump once vs three times is weird and I think I wasted a lot of product just trying to get the hang of it. #FebrezeONEAtTarget
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I have always loved Febreze products and this is no exception. Febreze ONE works without aerosols or perfumes, which is great. I received Orchid, which is one of my favorite scents, so I was pretty excited. I like how you can pump the nozzle once for a quick spray or three times for a continuous spray. Another great thing about it is that you can reuse the nozzle. When the bottle is empty, just buy a refill. I received #FebrezeONEAtTarget complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Kim R.
Omgoodness, I am in love!!! First I love the new bottle. Reusable and nonaerosol! I got the orchid one free in my 2017 resolution vox box from influencers.com. I receiveed this item to try and review. The smell is quite lovely to me. Febreze One Fabric & air mist from target is something I will buy. #febrezeoneattarget
I recieved this item complimentary from influencers.com to try and review. It covered the smoke smell from my husband and the urine smell from the babies. I love it.
Michelle M.
New york, NY
What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do you like it better than normal Febreze where you simply spray?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
Which is your favorite scent mandarin, orchid and bamboo?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been seeing these everywhere, some febreze scents are too strong for me, how is the strength of this scent?
Megan S.
How is the orchid scent?