BY FEBREZE #1 in Air Fresheners

New! Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist gently cleans away odors with no heavy perfumes, dyes, or aerosols. Refills available.

Available at Target.

• Does anyone else love the new pump on the new style frebr...6 Answers
  • What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottl...24 Answers
  • What is your favorite febreze scent?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
My new favorite air freshener & the best part is it's non-aerosol! The Bamboo is my absolute favorite of the 3 scents they have. It's very light, crisp and refreshing. I use it in every room of my home to deoderize & neutralize the air. Its very subtle but covers all odors in your house, including smoke & food odors. As a mom of boys, this is a LiFESAVER! Trigger is detachable and can be used on other Febreze ONE bottles, and sprays with such ease. The perfect amount comes out each time. But be sure to pump/prime before using, to ensure the full effect. This is definitely a game changer for me! I highly recommend trying either the Bamboo, Orchid or Mandarin! [product:febreze-one-bamboo-fabric-&-air-mist-4-10.1-fl.-oz.-aerosol-cans] [product:febreze-one-orchid-fabric-&-air-mist-4-10.1-fl.-oz.-aerosol-can]
Tabitha R.
Review for: Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist more...
This is such a great product, I mean. Come on. It is Febreze we’re talking about. They always come through. Any time I use this it will remove any odors in the air, on fabrics, and even furniture. Especially, if you have pets. What I love about the Febreze One is the fact that it has a reusable nozzle letting you switch between other scent refills.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist, Refill more...
I was a little skeptical when I bought this fabric/air freshener but I had coupons and decided to try it out. I was quickly impressed. (Unfortunately) I live in a house full of smokers so most things get that smell, especially my clothes. This is the first freshener that I've noticed to actually eliminate odors fully. I also used it to freshen up the bathroom and around my cat's litter box and it worked great!! I will absolutely buy this again, I highly recommend this product.
Alexis D.
Febreze is a company I trust and that I will keep returning just to buy from, no matter the product. With that being said, this is an amazing spray. I love that it is refillable and that it has different type of sprays. The smell lasts a long time and gets rid of the other odors. My personal favorite is the Bamboo spray. Also some more pros about it is there are no dyes, perfumes, or aerosols. This is just overall a great air refresher.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist more...
Febreze One Fabric & Air Mist fresheners are just the thing I need when I have to get rid of a pesky odor or freshen up a room in my home. This is different than the rest because it’s not like the ordinary aerosol sprays, but instead comes in a recyclable bottle. I love the Orchid scent, it’s actually my favorite from the 3 different varieties. It has a pleasant floral fragrance that is not too extreme like the other name brand sprays. I like that the bottle sprays like a gentle mist and you can control how light or heavy you want the spray to come out. It really works well in masking stinky bathroom smells. I received this item free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
I love love love the fabric and air mist! The removable and reusable top make changing scents a breeze! Each scent smells amazing and last awhile through out the house. I have two dogs and two male roommates, and a husband so it gets pretty stinky in here! I spray Febreze fabric and air on my couch, dog beds, our bed, and through out the house. It removes the stank of sweaty men and dogs and I couldn't be happier with it!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Review for: Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist more...
Although these are a little pricier than most air fresheners I feel they are worth it. I feel like they actually get rid of the odors and leave a nice scent behind. Not only that the design of the bottle is so nice. I love the way it sprays with the nozzle on it that is easy to grip. Much better than others I've used. Overall it is a great product.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This product smells DIVINE! I love the scent and love how well it refreshes the air in all of the rooms of my house. It's not an overly powerful, sweet scent.. it just smells CLEAN and FRESH. I would definitely recommend this product. I do notice I sneeze a bit immediately after spraying this around the house.. but, once it settles I'm fine.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
Review for: Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist more...
This is the best air freshener. I originally bought it because it was an aerosol free pump which is great for the environment but I found that it actually covers odors more efficiently because of this reason! It doesn’t have that strong chemical smell that aerosol cans do and it leaves a very fresh scent in my home.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Review for: Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist more...
I have always been a huge fan of Febreze and this is no exception! The fragrances are always more natural in my opinion and don’t have that strong perfume type smell that burns the nostrils. The fragrance actually lasts and helps to eliminate odors rather than cover them up like the competition.
Michelle M.
What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do you like it better than normal Febreze where you simply spray?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
Which is your favorite scent mandarin, orchid and bamboo?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been seeing these everywhere, some febreze scents are too strong for me, how is the strength of this scent?
Chocolate M.
So this can be sprayed onto fabric??