Febreze Odor Eliminator, Laundry, 50.73 fl oz (1.58 qt) 1.5 lt - PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

BY FEBREZE

Eliminates tough odors. Add with your detergent to eliminate tough odors in one wash! Work, cooking, sports. Safe to use with detergents, bleaches, fabric softeners, and other laundry additives. Safe for pet bedding. Contains no phosphate. Made in USA. see more...

Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
I accidently left a load of my best bathtowels in the washer for an entire weekend. After going through 2 wash cycles, using hot water and baking soda, and vinegar, I was afraid I would never get the mildew smell out of them. I purchased the Febreeze Odor Eliminator and gave it a try before I threw out my best towels. I took the towels out of the washer after using the febreeze. I could only smell freshly washed towels. I didn't really believe that the mildew smell was gone, and suspected it would be right back when they were dry. When the towels were dry there was no trace of the odor at all. My towels were soft and fluffy and smelled so fresh and clean. I really couldn't believe it and honestly thought the odor was just masked and would come back, It hasn't. I now use Febreeze Odor Eliminator all the time. Work clothes and play clothes, everything comes out smelling freshly laundered.
Kitty G.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product that really works. Removes odors just as it says it will, even the most stubborn odors! I would definitely recommend this to others and purchase more of it.
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
febreeze has to be one of my favorite aromas in the world. it smells fresh and light, it eliminates any odor there is going on in the carpet.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
This doesn't work and it stinks!! My husband works in construction and it doesn't even get sweat odors out. Very disappointing for the price.
kim b.
2814 rod schaffe san Antonio tx
Kills bacteria fresh scent and a odor eliminator .If you have any kids. You should get this item .you will lobe it so much.
Alexa L.
Smells good but doesn't make your shorts soft. I won't purchase again but the stars were for the nice scent.
Nadica P.
Strumica
Looove it! Makes my laundry super fresh and smelling real nice! Been using it since 2012!