BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

• "I usually always buy these unless of course if they are out." in 1 review
Patty F.
Humble, TX
Easy to use and great scent that definitely travels in any room you use this.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
I love this product smells wonderful and I love just walking into the smell
Aiba G.
London
Makes the whole house smell like summer literally. But it finishes so quickly have to keep buying but when it finishes u wont know because the smell stays in the house for days would recommend if u want a different sent in your house
Nicole P.
My sister oftenly works out in our room which only has two windows and it gets so hot. when I go in I breath in her not pleasant fumes/body odor so I complain to her and she relpies 'we have an air freshener over there' and so I take the febreze and spray it all through the room also 'accidentally' spraying some on her . It ends up smelling really fresh like if the room was sparkling clean.
Sarah R.
Longueuil, QC
My dad used these and I think it works well. It do not smell so much so it's not that bad but it make the difference when it should LOL so I do recommend it but this violet bloom are not my fav.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these because you plug them in and don't have to worry about them because there constantly letting off a wonderful smell I feel like there pretty affordable and they definitely are worth the buy make your home they make your home smell good
Kayla B.
Greenwood, NS
I really enjoyed the smell of these and how far the scent would go. They are very small and portable and easy to use
Odera B.
To describe this air freshener.. Well.. smells like yes. House smells like a field of flowers after using Febreze.