BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

• "I usually always buy these unless of course if they are out." in 1 review
Mayra B.
Dallas, TX
I love this scent! I usually always buy these unless of course if they are out. Super affordable!!
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
Smells great but I wish they lasted longer. I have to change them once a week which gets expensive.
Maria H.
Edinburg , TX
Really love this air freshner it has this wonderful smell that you would want to smell it all day.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I am currently obsessed with how amazing this air freshener smells. I recommend this product.
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
The joy smell good and they last a long time they're my favorite and they're not expensive
Merima B.
Always love febreeZe to make my house smell fresh and flowery. makes the bad smell go away
Stacey L.
Love this product! It keeps my house smelling wonderful, it works wonders for a family of 5
Lauren B.
This scent is wonderful. I use this in my classroom and it scents up the whole room.
Nazmeen H.
I love this!! The smells are absolutely amazing!! I've always used febreeze products
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
Smells great and lasts a long time! Easy to plug in and forget about. Good stuff