BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

• "I usually always buy these unless of course if they are out." in 1 review
Deanna K.
These are so strong! I live in a two-story house (so 2 apartments) and my new downstairs neighbor has a lab mix smelly dog that obviously they don't care enough to bathe ever, so my back stairwell landing stank like you wouldn't believe. I bought this thinking it would smell nice and help kill the actual smell, but it was soooooooooo strong after like an hour of being plugged in I had to unplug it because the dog stench was the better alternative.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
I love the scent of lavender these are pretty strong and makes the entire room smell good one con is that if you leave these plugged in for a long time they can get pretty hot sometimes so just be careful of that if you have small kids and make sure they don't get into it
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I LOVE these!! I have a dog and she can get a little smelly in between baths. I think these mask the pet scent so well. I love walking into my home, I am always greeted with a nice scent. They can be a little pricey but there is almost always a coupon available for them. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is trying to freshen up the house. They last for quite awhile too.
Omaria M.
If i'm not at home, I want that by magic my house smell glorious every single time, so when I get back from work, I can feel very welcome. How can i do that? blowing scent with Febreze noticeables violet bloom air freshener. It's life that I smell when I came back home.
Kourtney S.
Middleton, ID
I love this scent. It is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I thought it was seasonal and was so glad when I realized it was not. IF anything the only downside is that it doesn't last as long as one would hope. But the amazing scent kinda makes up for it.
Vanessa R.
I have these little guys in all parts of my house the scent is good there's no cons to it it is very effective it keeps my house smelling beautifully very affordable not expensive at all and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
These make the house smell so good I own a dog and he usually doesn't smell too good but I put some of these babies On and my house smells great again it was very affordable as well which made me happy to purchase it again
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
They literally make the whole room smell like whatever scent you buy. It's breathtaking. I have one next to my cats cat box and it works wonders. I don't have to ever have to go back to not using them. They're wonderful.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
This product is great for keeping in the bathroom or in your office to keep it smelling nice! It's tiny so it's easy to hide the product so it's not just out in the open being an eyesore. Highly recommend!
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
The scent is great but it doesn't last for too long. It does sit discreetly around the house so that's a great plus. I would keep buying simply because they smell very good but it doesn't last too long