Febreze NOTICEables Wildflower Dual Scented Oil Refill Value Pack 2-0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Magaly A.
Magaly A.
I just love the entire line of Febreze Noticeables. They scent the entire house, and with two big dogs that is saying something! For those who are new to these, you get two dual bottles. Meaning there is a set on the left as seen in the pic, and a set on the right. You pull out one dual set and its like two little bottles stuck together. Both scents are in each dual pack. You plug in one dual bottle, when it's gone, you plug in the other. Same scent the entire time. Hope this helps!
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
The smell of these things are wonderful . But it's so expensive and they don't last very long in my opinion . None of the air fresheners last more than 3 weeks the one's I have purchased but I do recommend
Sujey M.
Sujey M.
Sacramento
This smells amazing and I can't get enough of this scent it smells fresh and clean but kind of fruity at the same time. This was effective in our household. This was very affordable and would recommend
Analee L.
Analee L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If you want things to feel girly and beautiful at home this is a great thing to use. I absolutely love this at home it just runs out fast. It's a little pricey but I would recommend it.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Norwalk, CT
I have these all over my house and they work so well. The only thing is the oil builds up around the top and seems to make them stop working as well about half way through the oil.
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
The refill option is the best part of this. I love the scent it gives, leaving the room smelling so fresh. It is very effective in eliminating odors. Also, affordable.
Alexa F.
Alexa F.
Gilbert
Keeps the house smelling fresh all day long without having to remind yourself to spray the house before someone comes over. Perfect for a busy lifestyle.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these so much they're so long lasting and make the house smell incredible. I will always stick to these I'm hooked they make such a difference
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Wall flowers are a great way to keep any room smelling fresh. They're simple and easy to use. Highly recommend this product.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These are great for making your house smell wonderful! They are cheap and easy to use and very effective. I love them!!