Febreze NOTICEables Wildflower Dual Scented Oil Refill Value Pack 2-0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Julicsa D.
Phoenix, AZ
These work amazing! They leave my whole house smelling good. Only downfall is that they run by so quick! But other then that the product is affordable and does it's job.
Alexa F.
Gilbert
Keeps the house smelling fresh all day long without having to remind yourself to spray the house before someone comes over. Perfect for a busy lifestyle.
LaTisha G.
I was very disappointed in the product. Scent doesn't last longer thank a day or two, and you run out by the end of the week. Waste of money
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
I like these a lot! I used to use bath and body works plug ins but I find myself using these more often as I think the scent lasts longer
Alexandra C.
McAllen, TX
these plugins make the whole house smell, it's crazy but it's so awesome. i love febreze products because i'm never disappointed.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
The refill option is the best part of this. I love the scent it gives, leaving the room smelling so fresh. It is very effective in eliminating odors. Also, affordable.
ashley s.
spring, TX
This is my favorite scent, we have it in a spray can and this scented oil. The scent smells like vanilla and flowers to me.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
The smell of these things are wonderful . But it's so expensive and they don't last very long in my opinion . None of the air fresheners last more than 3 weeks the one's I have purchased but I do recommend
Sarah N.
Ephraim, UT
These smell good and do what they are supposed to do. They work great. Good price. Nothing else to say sorry!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love febreze air fresheners they smell soooo good are are high quality!!!!! They keep my dorm smelling great