BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Dazjanae D.
The wildflower sent smells very delightful. The oils last for a very long time so it is well worth my money. I appreciate the fact that the smell goes throughout my living room.
Kaylee H.
The scent on these is amazing, I have one in my room and one downstairs at all times! It keeps the smell of my dog from creeping in. It's easy to plug in and take out. I have recommended this to my grandmother and she loves it too!
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
Fevered noticables are extremely noticable!!! When company comes over that's the first thing they notice. They ask over and over again what is that. The whole room is filled with a great scent. And of course I recommend.
Munh Nicole K.
Omg!! My mother loves this so much !! Every time we have guest people always compliment us but the thing is my niece wools pull it off the wall! It's very affordable & we always get our at Walmart, live better :))
Savannah S.
Lakeland, FL
These make my room smell amazing. My mom also uses them in the house. The only con is that they run out fast so u have to rebuy more. But they are affordable for the average person. I would highly recommend these.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Febreze! Ahhh who doesn't love Febreze? Smells so good. Great quality. And affordable! Definitely recommend to y'all. All their products. This scent is so perfect for spring and summer. Light but lasts all day.
Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this scent of the plug in. It fills up the entire room with a very nice, pleasant smell. I love having this in my room- every time that people come into my room they always comment on the lovely smell. It's super easy to install and is also very affordable. Would also definitely buy again.
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
I like the smell of these but I've noticed they are overwhelmingly strong for the first 2/3 days and then fade away and I can't really smell them anymore. Overall they are affordable and do smell nice
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
These smell amazing. For the first couple days, you walk in the room and it's so fresh and nice! But the smell fades after a couple days, so you have to buy them often. Not really worth it to me, but if you love the smell as much as I did then it might just be worth it
Katherine M.
District Hts, MD
Love the febrese line of products but this one has trouble staying in the air for a long time. It does linger for a while but it does not spread to the whole room. I'd change to Bath & Body Works wall plugs with scents