Febreze NOTICEables Wildberries & Honey Dual Scented Oil Refill Value Pack 2-0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Febreze Scented Oil Refill Value Pack is one of my favorite I love the aroma that it leaves in my house. I put one in every room. I also like all the Scented oils that Febreze makes. I recommend this to anyone and everyone how likes there house to smell really good.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
These oil scents from Febreze smells so amazing I love them will certain since I'm not too big on like cider cinnamon pumpkin things like that I'm more of a wild berry Apple type girl we leave my house smelling incredibly amazing and they smell so good
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always keep these scented plugin around my house! They make everything smell nice and fresh! The berry and honey scent is great for the spring! I would recommend this product to all my friends and family! I have always been a huge fan of Febreze products.
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ
These oil refill packs are amazing. Whenever I plug them in my whole room is filled with delicious scents. I've gotten many compliments in the past for my home smelling good due to these. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
Alyson S.
These febreze oil refill packs are very long lasting as well as very strong, they definitely make your whole house smell good. I think they work great. You just have to find the flavor you like best and won't get tired of
Holly C.
Goose Creek, SC
These are awesome! I love that they give you two scents to choose from instead of just the one! These plug ins will fill up the room for sure and they will last you about a month! I will always recommend these.
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love Febreze products all together . This is is one of the smells that i like to use in my house. It feels my house all over and it lasts for a while which is what I love about it !
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY
Omg yes!! This smells so Good!!! I love it, and your house smells great. It last a long time and also the scent. It's very effective and hasn't disappointed me. Its very affordable In my opinion. I recommend this 100%! You won't be disappointed!
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Love love love this product!! I clean my home plug these up and it keeps my house smelling sooooo good !!! They last a while also! Affordable way to keep your home smelling great!
Jessica V.
These air diffusers and several others are a staple item in my house. I have one in every room and a few in some of the rooms. The scents are never over bearing and always last longer than I expect!!!!