BY FEBREZE

Febreze noticeables thai dragon fruit dual scented oil refills 2 ct see more...

Febreze Noticeables Thai Dragon Fruit Dual Scented Oil Refills 2 ct
  • "I used this product plenty of times it is long lasting and will leave your house smelling fresh and clean I am very satisfied with this product" in 1 review
  • "The Thai Dragon Fruit Dual refills are my favorite scent out of all the Febreze Noticeables!" in 1 review
  • "Febreze scents are all really wonderful, and the smells really fill up an entire room, it last long and I always get so many compliments on this specific scent whenever people walk into my room." in 1 review
  • "Easy to use and leaves your home smelling inviting." in 1 review
Rachel O.
This product does have a good sent and the sent does last, however certain scents do cause migraines for me and out of many of the dents that are offered this send did give me one of the worst migraines because I was not able to remove the scent for days.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I love the way these Febreze Scented oils. they last for a long time and smell amazing. they aren't too expensive either. They are perfect for the price you pay. Dragon Fruit is one of my favorite scents they offer!! If you haven't tried these in your home,you definitely need to.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I love the fabreeze noticeables! Because its 2 different scents you don't get used to one and not smell it any more. I can usually tell when they change and they pick scents that blend well together. they are well priced and super easy to set up. the smell carries through out the lower part of the house.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Love this scent! I have a smallish apartment and I found that this scent will fill every room! It can be a little overwhelming at first but once you're use to it you will see how refreshing and calming it is. Plus it's nice to walk into your home and have a nice scent meet you.
Avaree C.
Hamden, CT
Febreze scents are all really wonderful, and the smells really fill up an entire room, it last long and I always get so many compliments on this specific scent whenever people walk into my room. I'd definitely recommend this scented brand.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The Thai Dragon Fruit Dual refills are my favorite scent out of all the Febreze Noticeables! The crisp fruity scent last longer than a candle and with the double scent ur never stuck with one smell!
Erica G.
I love the Febreze Tai Dragon Fruit scent! It is a really fun, bright spring or summer smell, and the alternating oils keep you from getting so used to a scent that you don't smell it anymore.
Priya G.
I used this product during the holidays. I used the pine smell. It was really nice, but super strong and didn't really go outside the space. For example, we had it in the kitchen and we couldn't smell it when we walked in the door.
Angel I.
I have this fragrance in two bathrooms and my bedroom and not only does it keeps each room fresh, it is relaxing and long lasting! Love these little potent babies!
Stacy A.
Lexington, SC
Gives you the spring sensation really flowery smelly well duhh haha but it's a little to strong if you leave it for to long do strong that you will get sick of it.
Monique S.
Haysi, VA
How long do these normally last?