Febreze NOTICEables Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scented Oil uploaded by Elizabeth T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze noticeables sleep serenity warm milk & honey scented oil refill see more...

Melinda S.
Jefferson City, TN
Im not sure about making me sleep, but they smell fabulous! They last forever, and you can really tell when the scent changes. Highly recommended by me!
Jennifer F.
Forest City, NC
This product actually does relax you, i was sceptical at first but after using it. I love it. Truly recommend this
Kristle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love this soothing fragrance. Helps to keep one calm and makes the environment very relaxing!!!
Dana D.
I love this product. It has a clean and calming scent. I keep it in my bedroom and living room.
Elizabeth C.
san bernardino
Love it just bought one 2 days ago never thought it would work this good big thumbs up
Krystal W.
Pineville, LA
My favorite scent. I use this in the bedrooms to give us a calm and relaxing retreat.
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
L❤️VE this scent for my bedrooms. Such a clean, soft, and relaxing scent. Febreze brand plug in's have the longest lasting scents out of any grocery store bought plug in. The only con is I do not feel they freshen a entire bedroom for the 45 days it's quotes on the packaging. I would recommend this product to others.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Mmmmm, my favorite scent in the house!! It never lets me down. Very cozy smelling
Mykandrea C.
Lexington, TN
I really like sleeping when I have this in my room. The aroma is so nice and it doesn't cost much at all
Aigner J.
Triangle , VA
Go it to help with sleep. It helped me relax but after and fall asleep faster. Not necessarily stay asleep though. I buy it if it's on sale because I like the smell in my room. I would recommend it solely for that purpose.