Febreze NOTICEables Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scented Oil uploaded by Elizabeth T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze noticeables sleep serenity warm milk & honey scented oil refill see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jatsharet Z.
Las Vegas
It's a natural smell and I really like the variety of smell they have my pros are that they smell good and my cons are that the smell doesn't last that much it's a little expensive yes I would recommended for small rooms
Kamry M.
Lynwood, CA
I want my home to smell like a expensive hotel.

I hate when you go into somebody's house, and it smells like they been living there with all kind of farm animals. I have to have my house smelling like we don't be there all the time. I use use this product because it lasts for a long time, and it throws out the smell everywhere in the house. I want people to walk in the house and be like, " can I check in early" lol. Great buy an inexpensive.
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
L❤️VE this scent for my bedrooms. Such a clean, soft, and relaxing scent. Febreze brand plug in's have the longest lasting scents out of any grocery store bought plug in. The only con is I do not feel they freshen a entire bedroom for the 45 days it's quotes on the packaging. I would recommend this product to others.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I am OBSESSED with febreze noticeables period. They are the longest lasting plug in air freshener and they always have new amazing scents to try. The milk and honey scent is so soothing and clean Definitely one of my all time favorites
Aigner J.
Triangle , VA
Go it to help with sleep. It helped me relax but after and fall asleep faster. Not necessarily stay asleep though. I buy it if it's on sale because I like the smell in my room. I would recommend it solely for that purpose.
Lily C.
Warm relaxing scent great for the home like in a bedroom or living room. Prefer it in the fall and winter time for that cozy feeling. Not overly sweet honey smell which I like. Isn't crazy overpowering smell just right.
Jess Q.
I have to have something that keeps my rooms fresh and smelling great. I have a little girl and the amount of diapers we go through and have to toss out defiantly takes a toll on keeping the house smelling great and these do the job.
Pamela E.
Upper Black Eddy, PA
These bad boys are in every outlet in my house! I can't go without them! I do change up the scents depending upon the time of year. Always has great deals 9n them. They are safe and safe around children. Must have in my home!
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
This is by far my favorite scent that ft his company had developed! it not only soothes and makes you feel relaxed it is a product that will not be so over powering that you can't stand it! overall I love this product!
Kaycie P.
Larose, LA
I plug this in at night when im about ready to go to bed. it has the best smell and makes me feel so at peace. it calms me down and gets me ready for bed time. i dont know where i would be without this product. i totally recommend this product to anybody