Febreze NOTICEables Scented Oil Refill Gain Island Fresh/Tropical Sunrise - 2 CT

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Noticeables Gain® Island Fresh Tropical Sunrise Scented Oil Refill.

With Gain® scent.

Island Fresh.

Scratch & sniff.

2 scents. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This Febreeze refill reminds me it's there every time I walk through the door!" in 1 review
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I really like these for summer. They can be a bit potent at times, which is why I knocked off one star, but they work well at covering a big area. The scent is a feminine, tropical scent, and the price point is good like all febreze products. I typically lean more toward clean scents, but when I'm looking to switch it up, I reach for this. Overall, I definitely recommend.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
These are so great make you feel like you are in paradise !!! Keeps the smell for a long time !! It's disappointing I can't be in tropical island . They are a bit expensive but well worth it! If people use glade I would recommend giving these a try they will be glade they tried them.!
Amber F.
Amber F.
We use these in our finished basement. Although it's finishes, it doesn't smell as fresh as I would like it to (moisture, I suppose). These air fresheners are the perfect fix. Scent is strong for a good two weeks or so. They aren't too expensive; especially if you can catch a coupon.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
Great product that I can get my hands on anywhere. These last a long time. I keep them in my downstairs bathroom to keep it smelling good and it works. They are very affordable and since they last so long you are hardly having to spend money on them.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
This one was ok but I'm not a real big fan of the oils because they are messy if they get knocked over by a pet or a daddy who isn't watching where he's waking lol anyway I think they are a bit too high and they don't last very long.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
I love this scent it is one of my favorites!!! I love walking into my home and smelling like I'm a beach in the Caribbean or somewhere exotic! It's so affordable and great smelling that even my friends buy this sent
Gisselle d.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Love these so much. I will admit they're a bit strong if you put them on the highest setting, but the smell is so beautiful and refreshing and for the price, you just can't beat it. I strongly recommend it.
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
Stephens City, VA
These smell amazing! Very easy to use also. You just plug it in and it does the job. The smell doesn't just stay in one room, it flows to other rooms so your house stays smelling fresh
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton , FL
I can't say enough about this scent!!! It is the best scent that Febreze puts out! The moment I walk through the front door- I smell it!! It does its job and it smells AMAZING!!!!!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Smells great and masks the smells of everyday Oder any home will encounter. They last a long time so it works for the price and value. You can purchase these at target.