Febreze NOTICEables Scented Oil Refill Gain Island Fresh/Tropical Sunrise - 2 CT

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Noticeables Gain® Island Fresh Tropical Sunrise Scented Oil Refill.

With Gain® scent.

Island Fresh.

Scratch & sniff.

2 scents. see more...

• "This Febreeze refill reminds me it's there every time I walk through the door!" in 1 review
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I've used febreeze air fresheners before and while I like that they smell great I don't like all the extra chemicals going into my home. So now I mostly stick to candles and an oil diffuser.
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
This is great product by Febreeze...I use it in every room in my house and the scent lasts for a couple of months. It's very effective at getting rid of odors, especially if you have pets. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
These are awesome. Ome of these will make upur whole living room smell awesome. And i like how it has a low and high setting. Makes it last even longer
Ashley C.
Kilgore, TX
I love anything that has gain with it! These last about 30 days! Makes my while house smell amazing. Not over powering smell. House smells clean.
Kimberly S.
It smells amazing good for small rooms not so much in big open space. Comes with a nice casing so you don't have to have something ugly around
Sarah C.
Joliet , IL
The smell is amazing and it last Longer than 30 days! My favorite smell is the tropical breeze. Use it all of the time
Amanda G.
Spring, TX
aww man awesome product leave room smellimg great i love this awesome awesome product 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
These are great to keep your house clean. i use these all the time to keep my room fresh.
Amber F.
We use these in our finished basement. Although it's finishes, it doesn't smell as fresh as I would like it to (moisture, I suppose). These air fresheners are the perfect fix. Scent is strong for a good two weeks or so. They aren't too expensive; especially if you can catch a coupon.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
This is one of my all time favorite scents! I like strong, "noticeable" scents in my home. This Febreze refill reminds me it's there every time I walk through the door!