Febreze NOTICEables Sandalwood & Soothe Dual Scented Oil Refill 0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
First of all, I love scents like sandalwood and amber so its no surprise that I would pick up this scent to try. This is the dual scents fragrance which combine two smells as one. I really liked this product. I would recommend if this type of scent is to your liking.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
The dual scents were a great idea and I love the sandalwood in this one. These devices can leave residue on the walls but it's not too annoying. The payoff is worth the cost of refills if you have pets like I do.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
This is one of my favorite scents. We get them for our home and we also use them at my office where I work! The are very comforting and love that they last so long! Takes the sting out of the pricing a bit!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Chicopee, MA
I love this so much, mostly because I'm a mom and it's so much easier for me to just plug these in and not have to worry about spraying the house all the time
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Smells amazing ! I like these little plug ins because you can just leave them plugged in and they'll do the work for you. Not to mention they last
Kennedy T.
Kennedy T.
Indianapolis, IN
Use this is everyone main room! So fragrant and takes away unwanted odors! Lasts for about w month and then I go and get an easy refill.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Love love love love these always keeping my grandma house smelling good I bought one for every room nd would buy more of them again
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Love the smell. These are pricey and seem to use up faster than others but smells very good! And I will def be buying again.
sara t.
sara t.
Love the Sandlewood air freshener! I switch from airwick to flare to freeze depending which is on sale. works awesome
Lil M.
Lil M.
Uniondale, NY
These is by far my favorite Scented oil pack. Comes in many great variations and is plenty for every season