Febreze NOTICEables Sandalwood & Soothe Dual Scented Oil Refill 0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I'm not a huge fan of this smell. My new favorite smell is the pink floral one, but this kind of air freshener works incredibly well. It lasts for ages and you can truly smell the smell when you walk in the room. I strongly recommend them as I have not found any as good as these.
Stefanie P.
First of all, I love scents like sandalwood and amber so its no surprise that I would pick up this scent to try. This is the dual scents fragrance which combine two smells as one. I really liked this product. I would recommend if this type of scent is to your liking.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
The dual scents were a great idea and I love the sandalwood in this one. These devices can leave residue on the walls but it's not too annoying. The payoff is worth the cost of refills if you have pets like I do.
Olivia C.
More like "Soggy Sandals" . . . Sandalwood is NOT my favorite Febreze scent.

Nothing against the brand - they have awesome options! This is just not one of them. Smell the candle version to MAKE SURE you like it before spending any money on this one.
Zac C.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this product! It fills up an entire room with a long lasting scent. Definitely recommend this in the kitchen or the bedroom if you have any smelly areas in the house.
Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
This is one of my favorite scents. We get them for our home and we also use them at my office where I work! The are very comforting and love that they last so long! Takes the sting out of the pricing a bit!
Gisselle H.
These last soo long and smell so good. The scent goes throughout my home and stays in the air for hours. I wouldn't leave it on for too long as the smell will get overwhelming and the oil will burn quicker.
Mariah R.
Chicopee, MA
I love this so much, mostly because I'm a mom and it's so much easier for me to just plug these in and not have to worry about spraying the house all the time
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
I am obsessed with this scent! I have this wall plug in and I also have to wax that I have on the wax burner. This stuff keeps my house smelling great!
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Smells amazing ! I like these little plug ins because you can just leave them plugged in and they'll do the work for you. Not to mention they last