BY FEBREZE

2 Great Scents Here’s a fresh idea - an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days.  Febreze® NOTICEbles®  is a convenient and inventive way to permanently eliminate underlying odors such as mustiness and pet smells, while releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance.  The alternating oils keep your nose on its toes, ensuring noticeable freshness, all month long.  Just plug it in and enjoy the air! Vanilla Starlight Moonlight Vanilla. Innovative warmer alternates between two complementary scents, so you re sure to notice them all month long. see more...

Febreze NOTICEables Refill Air Freshener
  • "I have these in the living room and kitchen and everyone that comes for a visit always asks whats that pleasant smell." in 3 reviews
  • "the plug ins last long and aren't overwhelming." in 1 review
  • "I love the Febreze NOTICEables Refill Air Freshener it smells great and I use it all over my home." in 1 review
  • "They keep your home smelling fresh, it's long-lasting, and the alternating scents keep things smelling "new."" in 1 review
Jade M.
I dont feel like they last very long but then again i hadnt adjusted the scroll to let out less aroma. Nice and small and you can refill it as many times you want. Their variety of smells are actually very pleasant.
Destany H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Febreze is a wonderful company and has many different scents. Many, many different products for a lot of uses. They are a very reliable company and I've always used this company for my go-to since I can remember!
Heather S.
Fulton
Good product but i can't get them to last the 30-60 days they say that they last. Love the scents but it would be nice if they lasted as long as they say they do.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
I have used many brands that have similar functioning products like this Febreze Noticeables but none compare to how well its fragrance develops into a beautiful cascade of lovely throughout the room its in. It will spread further to other areas of the home if it is an open space like a hall way. I have these in the living room and kitchen and everyone that comes for a visit always asks whats that pleasant smell. I am a true fan and I also love that they always have coupons to make for an even better value.
Rhianna H.
Katy, TX
I purchased a Febreze NOTICEable for the holidays and plugged it in as soon as I got home. My living room is a large open space w/ 2 story ceilings and this worked so well. I was worried that even on the highest setting I would just barely able to smell the scents. But I love it. And the fact that it alternates between 2 scents every 12 or 24 hours (can't tell?) you don't get used to it and "forget" the scent. I will be buying refills.
Ja'mesia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the variety of scents you can put into these. They do last for 30 days. However, I do not like the plug in itself. I have had to buy 3 over 6 months because mine stop working. I do have some recent ones that have worked for over 5 months. This product is good but doesn't last.
Pamela M.
I love this product! I was never big on air fresheners because the scents felt more overpowering than anything. However, these Febreze refills are wonderful. They keep your home smelling fresh, it's long-lasting, and the alternating scents keep things smelling "new." Also, it's very easy-to-use and to replace. They have a variety of scents, but the one with Gain is my favorite!
Heather C.
Orange, CA
This is the only plug in i buy! love everything from the febreeeze line! the plug ins last long and aren't overwhelming. just the right amount of scent. i can smell it before i walk into my apartment! our entire house always smells lovely. i have one in my living room and one in the bathroom!
Joseph R.
Puerto rico
Super buenos, tienen un olor maravilloso y duran mucho. Son los mejores dejan su olor en cuestión de segundos, son muy efectivos y por el precio que tienen están super buenos, los recomiendo mucho. Son lo mejor
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
These do not keep their fragrance long enough for me! They are great the first few days but quickly lose their power and are disappointing. I have had to repurchase so many to keep a fresh smell that I will begin to seek out other options. I love their air freshener sprays though.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
What is your favorite scent?
Christina W.
How long does the Febreze NOTICEables Refill Air Freshener normally last
Jordyn M.
So they plug into the wall?