BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Febreze is a well known brand. Known to keep nasty smells away and refresh rooms. These are awesome all of them smell awesome
Rylee H.
Marble Falls, AR
This product keeps your house smelling amazing. The smell is not too strong, but is strong enough to notice a difference
Elvia D.
I like to put these around the house and it leaves it smelling so nice. They do last about a week wish it did last longer
Melissa R.
I purchased this once I didn't like it as much as I like the air wic. I found it wasn't as affective as the air wic was.
Daniela H.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this especially because of the smell! It has a great clean smell. I recommend it to anyone who loves a clean smell
Taryn C.
Farmington, MI
I used to buy these a lot when I first started using them. They kept my place smelling good at all times.
Tracie D.
I love the smell of these! They are wonderful and I buy them all the time. Scent lady for a long time
Tashana M.
Pataskala, OH
I have this smell going through out my whole house. It makes my home smell fresh, clean, and crisp.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these I wish they would last long they finish up so quick and then the scent would disappear
Angely S.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta marca tiene olores super frescos, nada dulce sino de frescura me gusta mucho para el baño